NooB question re: warranty work - oil leak/bad repair - please help

JMO22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have had car for 10 days, 96 GTS. I have service record of the following work being done 1 month ago:
*Timing chain cover case gasket replaced-note on service invoice, "broken at the top and pushed out"
*Replaced front crank seal
*Replaced oil pan and gasket

Engine is now blowing oil out the front. Car was repaired in Indianapolis by Palmer Dodge, I live in Nashville. Car has transferrable warranty through Chrysler that I have now.

Questions:
*Is there a recommended Viper tech at a Dodge dealer in or near Nashville?
*Will Dodge pay for the tow?
*I have added smooth tubes, K&Ns and a Corsa exhaust, are Dodge dealers going to try to deny warranty work because of mods?

Wanting recommendations on how to proceed. Thanks!!! :-(

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't talk to anybody until you talk to chuck tator at tators dodge. He took car of me with head gasket leak right after I bought mine from palmers dodge..CROOKS. He will help you. Hes the best viper tech on East Coast aswell as a super guy. Tel. 914-763-3136 or www.tatorsdodge.com

adam

PS Call me 917-693-7380 We can talk

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You say Palmers Dodge are crooks? Can you be a little more specific? Are you referring to the Indy dealer or are they national? Just curious as I'm in the market for a viper and I'm here in Indy and need to know why to stay away from Palmer Dodge. Thanks

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say Palmers Dodge are crooks? Can you be a little more specific? Are you referring to the Indy dealer or are they national? Just curious as I'm in the market for a viper and I'm here in Indy and need to know why to stay away from Palmer Dodge. Thanks

Gerald give me a call and I'll explain.

adam
917-693-7380

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify that I was referring to Palmer Dodge in Roswell, Gergia not in Indt. Although with the same
name I wonder if its owned by the same owner? Anyway wanted to set the record straight since I have no dealings with the Indy dealership

adam