NORTH CAROLINA: Anyone going to V10 nationals ?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Carolina's Vipers Members,

I was wondering if anyone from around here was going to go to the v10 nationals in Florida in Feb. ?? I am asking because if people are going from aroudn here, I might tag along. Let me know if anyone is thinking about going !!

Jon

PS. Who knows I might wanna see what my paxton will do.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Carolina's Vipers Members,

I was wondering if anyone from around here was going to go to the v10 nationals in Florida in Feb. ?? I am asking because if people are going from aroudn here, I might tag along. Let me know if anyone is thinking about going !!

Jon

PS. Who knows I might wanna see what my paxton will do.

I'm thinking about it. Not sure yet.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, We are going to leave at 12 Midnight On Thursday, that'll have us in Florida for 10-12 am on Friday, plenty of time to recoupe from the drive, and get ready for Friday Night activities !!

Jon

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon my weaker paxton supercharger bother...don't forget about me. I will have a dually and my viper on there.

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't go b/c went to the superbowl and no way getting another hall pass. But I am going to let Kevin take it down I think. Should be interesting to see what it will do. Matt

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon my weaker paxton supercharger bother...don't forget about me. I will have a dually and my viper on there.

Lol weaker ?? Hmm last I remember I had a DYNO PROVEN 20+ RWHP advantage over you. None the Less, I will more then happily Kick your A$$ down the track. Forget you ?? No way, your the one I'm gunning for !! ;-)

I'll call you tonight, we get some details squared away. This trip sounds like it is going to be a complete BLAST !!

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't go b/c went to the superbowl and no way getting another hall pass. But I am going to let Kevin take it down I think. Should be interesting to see what it will do. Matt

LOL, Kitchen Passes, its great not being married... when it comes to stuff like this !!

Anyway, I will keep my eye out for Kevin, have him give me a call if he wants to hook up.

Jon

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully ill be arriving at the hotel by around 3-6pm thursday, just depends on how much damnn bad weather i gotta go thru from here to about NC. im leaving about 10pm tommorrow night. look forward to seeing you all at Macedos Friday.

ps, for those who dont know me; ill be the fat happy northern white boy sippin a beer on the raft in the pool thursday evening :laugh:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully ill be arriving at the hotel by around 3-6pm thursday, just depends on how much damnn bad weather i gotta go thru from here to about NC. im leaving about 10pm tommorrow night. look forward to seeing you all at Macedos Friday.

ps, for those who dont know me; ill be the fat happy northern white boy sippin a beer on the raft in the pool thursday evening :laugh:

Not interested in Winghouse on Thursday evening? Probably will meet up with Chuck for some of that action. PM me your cell #, and I'll do the same.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, We are going to leave at 12 Midnight On Thursday, that'll have us in Florida for 10-12 am on Friday, plenty of time to recoupe from the drive, and get ready for Friday Night activities !!

Jon

That's silly! See you down there, we got each other's cell #, so we're set.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

That's silly! See you down there, we got each other's cell #, so we're set.

Silly huh ?? I guess you would know silly. Anyway, my buddy doesnt get off work until 12 midnight, so THATS the reason... C U there, and yes we got Cell#'s so we are all set Mr. Silly.

Jon

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1TONY1 Are you flying?

Tony have you bought that cargo plane....now that would be the way to travel ...load up the Viper in the cargo bay and fly down. :D

Cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960