Not Many Members?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let people pay for anything they want. "Well hung stud" can go under their name for $250. "Richest guy on the board" for $1,000. "Fastest driver" another 1K. "Shiniest detail job" for $250. :)

LMAO and best reply too. Dont forget "biggest rims" for $200. A great jab but true.:lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be up for a unique membership that involves a permanent non-disclosure contract and enables people to have at least a higher voice within the manufacturer, directly discuss styling direction for gen 5 for example. Because this HIGHLY interests me I would gladly pay $100+ a year for this.

That said, can ANYONE give me an update on the VOI 11 dvd project or are people just very busy with more important things in which case I would only be understandable?
Did manage to get my remaining pictures from that slowass POS called a single core PC yesterday without it seizing up, now to find a way to get them uploaded :)

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a paid up VENOM member, but my VENOM disappeared. Still shows me as member though. Not sure I understand how this "purging" is working. Some bugs in any type of change are expected, but this is throwing all sorts of strange stuff out there and it's been going on for a LONG time.

Same for me Dawg. I am paid up for a Venom member, but some how it has vanished.:dunno::dunno:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I AM A MEMBER TO RECEIVE VIPER MAGAZINE AND NOTHING ELSE, there i said it and its basically true

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would we want to pay more for something WE ALREADY HAD??

You must be registered for see images

and for v-tony:

Melanocytic nevus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the most common types of moles are skin tags, raised moles and flat moles. Benign moles are usually circular or oval and not very large, though some can be larger than the size of a typical pencil eraser. Some moles typically produce dark, coarse hair. Common mole hair removal procedures include plucking, cosmetic waxing, electrolysis, threading and cauterization.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a member since 2004 so I can help provide a place for crybabies and freeloaders to ***** about the VCA.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same for me Dawg. I am paid up for a Venom member, but some how it has vanished.:dunno::dunno:
Actually the club database shows your membership as a Chrysler-paid "COOL" membership from your new car purchase. Chrysler only pays for the basic membership and we don't have a record of a Venom upgrade. Give VCA HQ a call at 800-677-4321 and they should be able to get you fixed right up.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Back when club suggestions were publicly debated, and lived or died on their merits, I proposed a "pay-to-post" suggestion. It was debated heavily...may be time to resurrect?

If there's one thing I'd like to have is the ability to post what I know/witnessed about various things. Wouldn't you like to know which vendors buy parts from the VPA but don't admit it? Wouldn't you really like to know why someone was banned and what really happened? :D Which former members damned themselves away from the VCA and why? Which Yellow Viper owners wear red boxers but are afraid to admit it? :omg: I think people would pay to read those stories. I should write a book and donate the proceeds to the VCA. I think we need a Drama forum that members can opt into/out of that's not monitored or monitored but with a very small policy.

Sounds like a pre-teen niece who says "Nahhh-Nyahhh----like, I know a secret, and you, like, dont."

Would your book have BOTH sides of these stories? I think MY book would be a better seller....required reading.

I am curious tho: What customer wants all their purchases revealed? What vendor wants all their sources revealed? Reminds me of a recent post about the ACR-x breather system, and the direct source. {Which would hurt MoPar sales, and the manufacturer agreed. } THAT STUFF SHOULD BE PRIVATE, unless the customer wants to disclose it. Not much drama in that.... should be standard practice, not innuendo. I have purchased from club parts....even BRAGGED about it to Marv and Lee. And referred folks too...... can I brag about that openly?

All in fun, right? JonB~~~:<~

Last edited:
G

Gotvenom 08

No worries Baz!

I am still here.:2tu:I have some real cool new viper stuff to show you.I will post pics soon.

As I know "EVERYONE" loves to see my stuff.:smirk:

Stay Tuned

Timbo

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that this thread has lasted this long as the censor police had been working overtime during the bylaws "discussions" ......

I'm trying to bite my tongue ................................................

Back when club suggestions were publicly debated, and lived or died on their merits, I proposed a "pay-to-post" suggestion. It was debated heavily...may be time to resurrect?

Sounds like a pre-teen niece who says "Nahhh-Nyahhh----like, I know a secret, and you, like, dont."

Would your book have BOTH sides of these stories? I think MY book would be a better seller....required reading.

I am curious tho: What customer wants all their purchases revealed? What vendor wants all their sources revealed? Reminds me of a recent post about the ACR-x breather system, and the direct source. {Which would hurt MoPar sales, and the manufacturer agreed. } THAT STUFF SHOULD BE PRIVATE, unless the customer wants to disclose it. Not much drama in that.... should be standard practice, not innuendo. I have purchased from club parts....even BRAGGED about it to Marv and Lee. No vendor review tho.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LMAO and best reply too. Dont forget "biggest rims" for $200. A great jab but true.:lmao:

How about the "Oldest Production date OE tires with GREAT TREAD" award?

How about "OLDEST OE BATTERY"

And I bet Mr Boston could also track and post the number of SEARCHES each person has done....not just POSTS. So, Plum could SEE if a guy is actually using the search feature!

Searches: 1

= Wrath of Phil Follows

HEY! Maybe a new rule?: Enthusiasts have to have as many searches as posts ! Members, not so much....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't worry Jon, I'm not going to do anything cowardly like start a website for the sake of disparaging vendors or members, seems that's been done already. This pre-teen has intestinal fortitude <- censor friendly. :D

And I don't think it's any secret that you are a supporter of the VPA which is much appreciated! :2tu:

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get your location to show up under your name ?

Make certain you typed something in the "Location" field in the "Your Profile"->"Details" in your control panel. If that doesn't work, let me know and we'll have our site programmer extraordinaire look into it.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldn't people want to be a member? It is a relatively small amount of money to help out the group that keeps us updated and close to the manufacturer. We get way more than the dues we pay. In any club you have to pay dues to make it a worthwhile club. Shoot, the parties,food and gifts easily exceed the dues we pay.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen a club that gives direct contact to the engineers, CEO and chief designer like this one.

I've never seen an exec that can drive as fast as Ralph, or is passionate enough to have a Kart track at his home.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I think it's a move in the right direction. The "Membership has it's benefits" statement has been thrown around alot and it's time for the club to actually follow that. All these people that don't pay and don't actually own a Viper, but have the same site access as paid members defeats the purpose and IMO lowers the value of the club.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a move in the right direction. The "Membership has it's benefits" statement has been thrown around alot and it's time for the club to actually follow that. All these people that don't pay and don't actually own a Viper, but have the same site access as paid members defeats the purpose and IMO lowers the value of the club.

I respectfully disagree.

Since you have to own a Viper to join, most can't. I used this site when I was looking for a Viper, and bought a great one from the classified. I contacted another member who had inspected it to be sure. As soon as I owned it I joined. I was looking at other oddball cars, but this site helped me to a Viper, even before I could be a member. We need to keep that up.

I agree there can be sections that are members only, and some events that are too. I hope casual local events will still allow non members to come. Once they meet (some of :)) the people, they probably will join. There is, and should be a bond between Viper owners. Some will never be joiners, or like structure.(Dave666 are you there?) We still want them part of the most things, or at least I do.

I've kept up my membership in the Shelby club, even after I sold the car. I like the attitude of their slogan: "Ownership isn't necessary, but enthusiasm is."

Status
Not open for further replies.