not quite a dolphin - custom graphics

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night Nadine and I popped to a local bike meet, when this viper cruised in, a English guy living in Switzerland brought his 97 viper over for a graphics job. Everything you see is like the hood and bumper badges, about 3mm thick with a plastic coating with a self adhesive backing, its been out for a couple of years but hasn't really caught on yet.

His car had also a Safety Device roll bar and complete fire supression system,
the seats had a alcantera centre section stitched in.

You must be registered for see images

(night time pitch black, flash on)

we met the owner and the graphic guy again this morning, and we both
ordered a few bits off him (2/3 weeks delivery) I went mainly for some chrome
rear bumper badges, which match the OE in shape and size, just about any color
combination was available

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a ton of people are interested in a set of chrome rear badges to match the chrome side badge which are currently available.

Could he make these?? If yes, how much?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The seats look nice with the inserts. The job on the car is just too flashy for my tastes. The Sneaky Pete idea was a good one, just too big though. Not trying to pick at it, just voicing my views.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's a huge market for chrome rear bumper badges, I've always wanted a set, for the right hand side 'VIPER GTS' only, he charged me $35 (I ordered 3). I've already got a chrome DODGE applied (off a neon but its bigger than OE viper size), so i'll get the DODGE made correctly if the first order turns out ok

He seemed keen to supply Viper decals and had a lot of various different samples to look at, I might just ask him for a price for 50 complete sets if there was enough interest

It isn't what I'd go for either, plain and simple me, but each to there own,
it was a head turner his car was swamped by the fast and furious crowd and Nadine :)

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already got a chrome DODGE applied (off a neon but its bigger than OE viper size), so i'll get the DODGE made correctly if the first order turns out ok

Yeah, in the U.S., I think spelling the name of the make would be a huge bonus :)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: why would anyone do that to that car :confused: Seats look sweet, but everything else is way too ricey imo :crazy:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest reply, the guy needs help, such a beauty of a car one of the sexiest ever and look whats been done to it.

:( :eek: :ooo:

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's a huge market for chrome rear bumper badges, I've always wanted a set, for the right hand side 'VIPER GTS' only, he charged me $35 (I ordered 3). I've already got a chrome DODGE applied (off a neon but its bigger than OE viper size), so i'll get the DODGE made correctly if the first order turns out ok

He seemed keen to supply Viper decals and had a lot of various different samples to look at, I might just ask him for a price for 50 complete sets if there was enough interest

It isn't what I'd go for either, plain and simple me, but each to there own,
it was a head turner his car was swamped by the fast and furious crowd and Nadine :)

Neil, could you see if he could do a 2.5"-2.75" circle to replace my forgeline caps emblems. This looks like a raised emblem material and would be a perfect replacement. I would like the CF black background with a chrome Sneaky Pete.

Thanks! If you have some contact info and don't want to be the in-between guy I'll contact him myself.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post a pic. of the hood from farther away. The car looks better taken a whole versus each piece. Thanks,

sorry these are the only pics i have, couldn't get back far enough as the car was surrounded by walls and under a small marque

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure is different and unique. Someone put a lot of work into those graphics. That's impressive, if not the look. Fun to see new things being created for the Viper. Not sure I'd go for something so cartoon-like. Still, it catches your attention. Too bad there were no shots of it from further back, so we could get a true idea as to its looks.

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 fast, 2 hideous. That is an abomination. What is that "thing" in the center console, a dead animal he found on the road somewhere? That graphics scheme would look ok on a Hot Wheels car maybe. Living proof that money does not buy class....

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
been sent a better pic, but small

EDITED FOR A BIGGER PICTURE

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic. The stripes are very different. If they were 96 wide, I think they would look a bit better as they seem a bit thin. I know it is against popular opinion but for a show car it looks rather good when taken as a whole. If you focus in on any one sticker it looks out of place. I would not do it to my own car, but it is more interesting to look at than an all red GTS.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From further back, the graphics on the door look very nice! Those and the stripes don't match though, IMO. They look nice, but would look great if they were seperate.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic. The stripes are very different. If they were 96 wide, I think they would look a bit better as they seem a bit thin. I know it is against popular opinion but for a show car it looks rather good when taken as a whole. If you focus in on any one sticker it looks out of place. I would not do it to my own car, but it is more interesting to look at than an all red GTS.

My sentiments exactly. I'm a stripes kind of guy and personally I think if the black and chrome stripes were wider and nothing else was done on the sides, the look on a red GTS would be awesome.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...personally I think if the black and chrome stripes were wider and nothing else was done on the sides, the look on a red GTS would be awesome.

It just needs one more square to each outter side of the stripe and it would be perfect.

That's what I think, too! :D

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feelin it at all...put a stock GTS next to it and you got the show winner....But I like the creativity aspect but just doesnt fit Viper imho. Seems more suited to a ricer..What might make it more appealing would be 20" chrome dubs...That way the glare from the rims would block out the graffics :D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Excellent job, Neil! Thanks. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads