Nov. 2nd. WOW!! A Day With Father Viper...

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark Your Calendars!!!!!! Don't Put Your Viper Away Yet!!!!!! Weather Permitting!!!!!! November 2nd. Sunday!!!!!!!

You ready!!!!! We are going to head to a nice apple cider mill in Groton Mass. To meet the Man!!!!!!!

Yes the Man....The Father of the Dodge Viper.... The Man who Created our Dream Machine!!!!!!!!

None other Than Father Viper himself Roy Sjoberg

Email me asap for this event......i will be setting up a meeting spot and time shortly.....

This wont happen again to meet Father Viper in person get your picture taken with him next to your car...after all he created it...........How Cool is This!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The goal was to make the fastest vehicle on the planet," said Roy Sjoberg, automotive innovator and developer of the Dodge Viper, a sleek muscle car capable of going from zero to 100 miles per hour, and back to zero, in about 13 seconds. Known in the car world as Father Viper, Mr. Sjoberg

:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone....I just got off the phone with Father Viper!!!! What a great guy to share his time with our club....He said he will have some lithographs with him....I am not sure what they are of but i am sure they are going to be Viper related and very cool..

So Sunday Nov. 2nd we will all meet at the Chelmsford Rest Area on Rt. 495 at Noon we will depart at 12:30 and will head to Westford and arrive at the Hampton Inn to meet with Father Viper. Bring your cameras and anything you may want autographed after all this is the guy who designed and pushed the viper into development....Hence Father Viper.... We will have a cruzie as well as i will find us a nice apple orchard for us to invade..... See you all on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!
2thumbs.gif

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would just like to note we are turning the clocks back 1 hour Saturday night, so this is just a reminder so everyone is there at the correct time. ;)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Roy and Jerry for putting this event on. First off, not in 100 years did I think I'd ever be able to drive my car in November. Second, I can't say thanks to Roy enough for taking time out of his personal life to meet with us. His inside stories were captivating. Well, at least for me. I think Robert (Bobs son) and a few wives may not have agreed. Guess this was a real gear head thing to do. Thanks Roy

Thanks for the poster too. Very cool of you!

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i want to Thank Father Viper for his time today as 17 vipers made there way to hear him speak and get autograhed Lithographs....What an excellent person father Viper is to share his time with us.....Thanks again Roy...YOU ROCK:2tu::2tu:
DSC01623.JPG
DSC01626.JPG
DSC01620.JPG
DSC016321.JPG
DSC01633.JPG

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great time. Thanks to Father Viper for meeting with us, the great stories, and for signing all my stuff. Always fun to hang with your club and see my friends, I always feel at home. Could someone post the picture of us on the hill please?
Here are my pictures: View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo
View Large Photo