Now THIS is a wing!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was driving up to our cabin in northern Wisconsin and stopped to get gas and eat in a city called Eau Claire when this thing pulls next to us. My brother-in-law was laughing, my father-in-law was speechless, and I just stood there and stared in disbelief. Sorry if the picture is a little blurry but I took the picture kind of fast because I didn't want the owner to think I was taking a picture because I liked it. The wing is huge!! Trust me when I say that it is bigger than it looks.
7016a-med.JPG

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll see your wing, and raise you one!!!
764biggest_wing_ah_evah_seeen.jpg

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, look at the emblem on the side of the wing. It must be one of those new Corvette wings I'm hearing so much about.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could not walk by that Vette without laughing my A$$ off in amazement! :shocked:

I almost feel bad for the owner.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIC: You win ! How could he have driven over 20 or 30 miles an hour without ripping the wing or trunk lid off. The attachment points look pretty small. Gotta hand it to that guy, he knows how to mock others ( a great quality ). The only way he could have been funnier would be to have a an exagerated front canard, like some of the euro conutachs did.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Vette wing is really a baby diaper changing table? Or a place to hang clothes to dry?

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sorry I even peeked into this thread. Yuck x2! That Vette is just beggin for
>>>Corvette Summer<<<

Yes Vic, you win. :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know, I think I finally figured it out!

Maybe the guy in the vette likes to go camping. That wing looks like it would make a great picnic table, and the ends look like a couple of chair seats!

Throw up your tent, build the fire, break out the schmores, and he would be all set! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang