NY/CT and Exotics Cruise/Brunch: Mar.7

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group of us will be going for a cruise to Captree then brunch with Exotics Rally.. The brunch will be at "Ayhans" in Plainview about $20pp....Info. below:

Date: Mar.7 (Sunday)
Time: 8am
Meeting Location: BJ's 100 Mill Rd. Freeport, NY 11520

If you would like to attend you don't have to post just meet us at 8am at BJ's

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a buch of ****** bags , I was leaving the parking lot when this ******** slams on his gas pedal and sprays the front end of my car with pebbles and sand.Then not 10 seconds later getting onto the meadow brook parkway same thing another ***** cuts me off and again sprays me with sand and pebbles from the on ramp to the parkway.These guys are the scariest drivers i think I have ever driven with and I drive on a short track at riverhead raceway

So any time these F#cking *******'s will be around I will gladly stay home

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, we all stayed back with our group because this year I don't want any issues with anyone... this year I'm not holding back I'm going for the throat if need be (no joke). Our group had a blast like always and after Captree we went for breakfast and had a nice cruise...It was great seeing everyone after this bad weather. :headbang:

Russ, also to let you know I'm in the process of taking care of certain issues that I didn't like today so its all good I wanted to see something before I sent out e-mails to all members..... I'm not turning this into a public forum....

UPDATE: ISSUES TAKEN CARE OF....END OF STORY ON MY PART

Coming back the cruise couldn't have been better we didn't want the day to end BUT I had to get back home and get ready for my MRI :crazy2: and ViperJ, I stayed at Captree for 33mins next time I'm going for a record 34mins...PythonPete we missed you at breakfast

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ I'm sorry I missed you and feel bad you had to experience that earlier. Stuff like that takes the fun out of the day. The breakfast our group went on was awesome. Glad to see Mike, Mark, John, Edgar, Lou, and that inspiring presidential couple that run things around here. Can't wait for the next run. It was a great break from the winter BS.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx Adrian for the phone call's and thanx Chazz,It was a nice day for a drive and I guess i am spoiled drigving with a great bunch of guys who know how to drive and have respect for other drivers in the group.It upset my daughter who was in the car .so hopefully we will see all you guys soon

Russ

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, it was my pleasure and hope your daughter had a nice birthday....Looking forward to seeing you soon and maybe this Sun. we all might take a cruise depends on my schedule...I will send you a text......

Chazz, don"t be surprise if Georgia runs for President this year after all she's a member and Viper owner after I sell her one of my cars. I will stay around to support her if she needs my help the first two years ;)

She has a advantage over some she already know who to watch out for :usa: