OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
""Sweet Feet Byrd""....LMAO

and $60 for dinner in this place is a great deal

Is "Sweet Feet Byrd" part of the entertainment?
He's offered an hour of his time to teach his renoun Hustle moves as a raffle item! That guy is just one tremendous human being!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do we have access to the whole menu or are there a select few things to choose from since we are paying a set rate per person.
After numerous hot and cold served hors d'oeuvres, there will be a set appetizer, a set soup/salad and a choice of 3 entrees (and then some nice desert choices). The problem with multiple choice courses is that the price of the meal increases dramatically. It's not the actual cost value/quality of the food, but rather the amount/quantity that has to be prepared to accomodate the potential choices.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> Final cost is $60.00 Per Person inclusive of everything </font> (tip &amp; tax) with the sole exception of alcoholic drinks. There will be a cash bar for cocktails, beer and wine.

Raffle Items:
1) SRT Carbon Fiber Tonneau Cover (Retail $1,199) thanks to Vipair Performance.
2) 1/2 Discount for any 2006 2-Day Viper Days Driving School Event.
3) 1 hour dance Hustle Dance Lesson in your home from Sweet Feet Byrd (who also happens to be our club's VP).

City - 2
Plum - 2
Skeeter - 2
Wizard - 1
Shari - 1
Tiger - 2
Dimitrios - 2
SLS - 2
Charlie T - 1
Binbit - 1
06 Viper George - 2
Just a Dream - 2

2402toneau_2.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do we have access to the whole menu or are there a select few things to choose from since we are paying a set rate per person.
After numerous hot and cold served hors d'oeuvres, there will be a set appetizer, a set soup/salad and a choice of 3 entrees (and then some nice desert choices). The problem with multiple choice courses is that the price of the meal increases dramatically. It's not the actual cost value/quality of the food, but rather the amount/quantity that has to be prepared to accomodate the potential choices.

Thanks for the info. Just as I figured. Do we know what the set food choices are? Sorry to be a pain

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. Just as I figured. Do we know what the set food choices are? Sorry to be a pain

Plum's going to decide everything! :D

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey boyz n girlz include me in for 2 my wife and I need a night out also is every one driving up together and where will you meet?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott add Rocky and his wife. Can't wait to get on the dance floor and bring back THE MOONWALK and THE POP. Adrian

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adrian can you break dance? i know scott will be doing the electric slide and the hustle. yotony is doing the belly dance, phil will wear a kilt and blow on his bag pipes and tiger...well we all know he is going to tango......

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the list so far::

City - 2
Plum - 2
Skeeter - 2
Wizard - 1
Shari - 1
Tiger - 2
Dimitrios - 2
SLS - 2
Charlie T - 1
Binbit - 1
06 Viper George - 2
Just a Dream - 2
rocky - 2
adam - 1

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adrian can you break dance? i know scott will be doing the electric slide and the hustle. yotony is doing the belly dance, phil will wear a kilt and blow on his bag pipes and tiger...well we all know he is going to tango......
Now that was precious! Nice "work" D! :headbang:

But, I never was a Hustle guy. I was more of a the Motown dude. It was pretty much Marvin Gaye for me. I DO want to see a Tiger Tango! (poor Dana :D )

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> Final cost is $60.00 Per Person inclusive of everything </font> (tip &amp; tax) with the sole exception of alcoholic drinks. There will be a cash bar for cocktails, beer and wine.

Raffle Items:
1) SRT Carbon Fiber Tonneau Cover (Retail $1,199) thanks to Vipair Performance.
2) 1/2 Discount for any 2006 2-Day Viper Days Driving School Event.
3) 1 hour dance Hustle Dance Lesson in your home from Sweet Feet Byrd (who also happens to be our club's VP).

City - 2
Plum - 2
Skeeter - 2
Wizard - 1
Shari - 1
Tiger - 2
Dimitrios - 2
SLS - 2
Charlie T - 1
Binbit - 2
06 Viper George - 2
Just a Dream - 2
Chuck CTViper - 2
Les (the Man) - 2
Adam - 1

2402toneau_2.jpg

2402viper_days_2.JPG

2402sweet_feet.JPG

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also scott whats the deal a nj club member and a lambo owner? tiger aslong as the place is not burning to the ground i will be there.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His hands are white! Whats up with that? I hope he's staying away from those MJ products. The honest truth is that Our President, being all presidential with his low key persona is crazier than all of us. Watch out for the devil in his eye. His talents never and I mean never cease to amaze us.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His hands are white! Whats up with that? I hope he's staying away from those MJ products.
He's superimposed over a Fred Astaire photo. Sweet Feet Byrd deserves to be misrepresented only with class. I just never got time to work on Fred's hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery