NY/CT VIPER CRUISE THIS SUN AGAIN.........

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So weather permitting whos available again to enjoy the last few breaths of fresh air for our vipers...
Adam
Soooo...you figure the authorities need another chance to catch you at 165 mph? ;)

This is the buy and trim the tree weekend, so I'm iffy. I DO like the "form an X" idea though! :D

If you're interested, there a GREAT breakfast/lunch spot that's near the end of the Northern State Parkway. Might be a nice place to visit to extend the drive.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be talking about Maureens Kitchen...if so, parking *****(food is great)
Dayum! That's RIGHT! You're right about the parking, but after noon the restaurant is half empty...or we might manage at the strip shopping center accross the street.

Anyway, just a thought.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about NJ? I have some good driving routes if necessary. Quick shot down the turnpike. Captree was fun but I think a change is in order. ;)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather is looking good for this Sunday, I intend to be down at Captree. Had the car fixed (broken power steering pulley) so I missed last weeks cruise. Mike at Lee Dodge fixed my problems, and did the 998 recall also so I am raring to gooooooooo.....

----------------
1998 Red Viper GTS
Stock for now

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possible intenerary: Meet at Carvel, Captree, ride out to Manhattan Motors in Westhampton Beach (to see new Lamborghini's, Ferraris, Porsche's) then ride back west and stop at Maureen's kitchen for lunch. Parking should be okay over there by that time, if not we'll make our own. What do you guys think?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need to be in Jersey then lets do Jersey. I am up for NYC also. If we do Jersey we can meet at my house which is right of the NJ Turnpike and then take a cruise towards LI, NYC or any other place via the Garden State, NJ Turnpike, Route 78, or others. Let me know.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for Captree. Leave Carvel by 9:00.

Need to take the wife and kids to Jersey afterwards(don't think the 4 of us will fit in the Viper).

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will meet you guys and go where ever just want to drive. Twin will talk to you about lowering the car then.*** BLK

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess I will have to go to this one don't I? I have to redeem myself with attending with the car right? LOL! not sure yet. A lot of driving to do before 9am.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People In So Far:

Adam96

TwinVipers

Viper99

Dimitrios

XXXBlack

ACR steve

V10 Mafia

ViperJon