NY/CT Vipers Going to Belle Isle?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds amazing, however with my exhaust setup i am not sure if I will have any hearing left by the time i get there!! :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eek: :eek:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are leaving Wednesday about 12-1 PM. Bobby has a meeting with the VCA officers on Thursday 8:30 AM

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Driving out. Late Wednesday or early Thursday Morning. I'm Confirmed. I didn't wait, only 50 VCA Member can Go with a Guest. He who hesitates is Lost! I'd like to meet up with some of you NY NJ guys. [email protected]

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Now that we know who is confirmed and it's "Sold Out" as they say. Who from NY NJ/CT is going? What Day and Time Approx. I would like to drive out with at least another VCA Member. I will go along with the crowd as they say. Let me know--Thanks Chuck [email protected]:omg: :usa:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are at least 2 cars including myself and Jerry going up Thurs.Probably hook up with a couple of Ontario members along the way.The fastest/shortest way from the Buffalo NY area is through Canada.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS Bruce--Not so sure I want to drive 7 hrs to hook up with you. LOL!!! Anyone else from NYC area going. I'm in CT, I would go thru PA also