Official Dodge Transformers- Competition Coupe and SRT- MUST SEE!

4B Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My jaw dropped when I saw these and I couldn't believe my eyes. Official Dodge Transformers! I had to look twice when I saw the Viper logo, but the Diamler/Chrysler Corp copyright at the bottom confirmed it. I think these may be larger than normal Transformers figures given the level of detail and price (Around $50 US). Just being a model of the Viper, it's pretty cool, but the fact that it transforms into a robot makes it freakin' awesome! Check out the removable Viper engine too!

Competition Coupe Transformer- DEADEND

SRT-10 Transformer- LAMBOR

Just to note, I found it funny that while cars are traditionally Autobots (good guys), The Competition Coupe is a Decepticon.

Lucky for me, my friend is leaving for Japan soon for vacation. I'm definitely having her try to pick them up for me.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the SRT-10 Transformer in K-Mart. Cost about $10. Took it out of the box, "transformed" it to a robot, and never could figure how to put it back to being a car.

OP
OP

4B Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found some pages in English with more photos and in depth descriptions:

DEAD END

LAMBOR

Funny piece of info: Lambor (SideSwipe in the US Version) was a Lamborghini in the original Transformers series but is now a Viper in this reissue. Glad he got upgraded in this reincarnation.

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey that's the ultimate Viper defender! Whenever someone calls b.s. on a post we can sic the decepticon on em'.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Please post pics of the semi-transformed monstrosity... heheheee..

I bought the SRT-10 Transformer in K-Mart. Cost about $10. Took it out of the box, "transformed" it to a robot, and never could figure how to put it back to being a car.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are quite cool, one of the Japan VCA members gave me one of each! :)