Oh Sh*t this is for real (pics will explain)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invited my buddy Mike over yesterday and since he has only been over a few times I was going to meet him at the main hwy where you turn in to my subdivision. Well, on our way back to the house we drove a little "spirited" to say the least. I did not want to pull off the shoulder of the road to make a 3 point turn so I just turned the wheels and throttled it around, with almost 500hp who needs a three point turn when you can do it with one. :D Long story short we had been back home for about 20 mins and (long enough to have gone and gotton a beer out of the fridge) and up pulls the FUZZ! Mike looks at me a said I hope this is one of your friends. Well my next door neighbor is a deputy sherriff but this was not him!! He pulled up and like a typical newbie he said "do I still smell rubber burning down these roads?" My reply was nope it is long gone, as Mike is trying to explain to his partner that this looks really bad but this was our first beer to the day and we were not out steet racing and drinking. He informed us that they had received a complaint of two Vipers racing down our road. After seeing that we were not real concerned (because it their word against ours. He turned off to be a nice guy and started asking questons about the cars and let me take this picture.
1901Viper_group0010-med.jpg

Chad

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful out there! I am always worried that someone will call in a complaint regarding "wreck-less" driving. With the availability of cell phone these days, it is not hard for people to turn you in. Just try to gun it when few cars are around. Enjoy.

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cops have to observe a misdemeanor before they can make a charge. You really had nothing to worry about.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhh, no they don't! If they have a signed complant they can issue the ticket. (know from experiance on this one!!)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the Cop stay hang out and Drink with you guys!? Get that picture, and I doubt you would ever have to worry about getting a ticket around there again!!! :laugh:

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out for you ok this time. Careful out there. The road is full of over-cautious, jealous, and law-enforcement-minded civilians that will call you in even if you're going 5 under the limit.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called in a drunk driver and they replied with "I don't have anyone to send."

I did the same and they kept me on the phone following him, asking me what mile markers I was passing until I drove 10 miles the dispatcher said "Now he is out of our jurisdiction"

Nice.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the same and they kept me on the phone following him, asking me what mile markers I was passing until I drove 10 miles the dispatcher said "Now he is out of our jurisdiction"

Nice.

Ugh! You shoulda said "OK then.. hear my engine? That's 100..110..120..130..140.. d#mn is this thing fast!!!!"

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice.

Ugh! You shoulda said "OK then.. hear my engine? That's 100..110..120..130..140.. d#mn is this thing fast!!!!"

That's funny!! :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the Cop stay hang out and Drink with you guys!? Get that picture, and I doubt you would ever have to worry about getting a ticket around there again!!! :laugh:
He did! A Dr. Pepper. I knew there was no real danger, but it sure doesn't look good when he drive up on us bench racing and drinking a cold one. You know, because I'm such a law abiding citizen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Mike

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you had a lot of fun. :) Just be careful out there. We do not want anyone to get in trouble but hey these cars just asked to be pulled over. :confused: I got pulled over two weeks ago because the cop just wanted to run my plates. :eek: I think he thought that I stole the car. Go figure. :smirk:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355, aren't you like 17? That may be why he was wanting to run your plates. Or just get into your asss a little. You know how cops are.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just turned 18. Gotta love them though. LOL!! Some of them are pretty nice but around here they are looking for me all the time. It is just a pain in the butt that they can do such a thing. The only thing that confuses me is that he could not have seen who was driving because he was behind me all the time.

brianflynn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dansauto is right. I got a points ticket because it was my word against the guy who complained. Very uncool.
Complaint tickets are easy to get out of.

What direction was I going, Your certified for speed right on cite or is your radar gun certified?
How fast was i going and you know that by?
Oh your speedo in your car is certified and up to date correct?

Or just keep getting a continuence and they will not show up after the first or second time, Costs money not to be at work.

If you know how to work the system it can be fun.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone called in to the Montgomery Co Alabama Sheriffs Dept on my wife and I, reporting us as going 135 and weaving, coming home from Destin---making a long funny story short--all were nice guys. The leutenint asked me to "mash" it on leaving, which i obliged, doing a fishtailing smoky burnout back onto 85N. The best part is, now we have three County officers out there who know us and the yellow viper, should anything ever happen again! John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang