Okay Who Is The Jokester? - User Id: Aladinwish

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click Member List at the top of the page and then click on the Line called Posts. It will list posts my users from most to least. You should find it there.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I posted the most here. Not cumulatively, but the most repetitious.

Heck, that's why I sent my 100 bucks in today. To help pay the power bill.

You had the wrong address.

Please send it to me, I handle the bills around here :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see where you mean Tiger. But I dont see that username you were asking about. Chuck is #1 on the list I see. Hey, how did my post count get so high?? You had like 150 more than I did and now I'm at 8900 and your at 8734? Thats wrong, I just got 8500 maybe 2 weeks ago and I havent been posting as much as I used to????

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see where you mean Tiger. But I dont see that username you were asking about. Chuck is #1 on the list I see. Hey, how did my post count get so high?? You had like 150 more than I did and now I'm at 8900 and your at 8734? Thats wrong, I just got 8500 maybe 2 weeks ago and I havent been posting as much as I used to????

Someone is F***ing with me. I just looked at the posts a few hours ago and I had about 150 more than you and then now you are ahead of me. I guess someone read this thread and is getting a huge :lmao: out of it.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who the puppetmaster is. Y2k or Jay maybe?

Jay's been gone from the website for a while, so I doubt its him. Y2k seems like a good suspect. He's responsible for the variations on V10SpeedLuvr that popped up in a thread last week, so maybe bumping my post count is his way of saying sorry??:dunno: Or maybe he's just mad he doesnt have a red Viper and is taking his frustration out on me? Or maybe Chris is innocent and someone else is to blame? Kelly has a yellow Viper, so maybe its him trying to violate my post count? You never know who you can trust around here :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have 13 posts? Thats it!! I'm selling my Viper and finally going to realize my dream of owning a C4 Vette!!!!

p.s.--anyone selling a Corvette windbreaker? I want to fit in with my new friends

EDIT: Well I see that threat didnt take long to grab someone's attention. I should hit 14,000,000 posts as soon as I hit one more carshow and a ******* afterwards. Where's Tiger? Its his fault by whining all this started :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed in another thread your post count seemed to have increased A LOT tonight. Unless you have 12,000,000 ******* girl pics your about to post, I demand an all out investigation!

LOL....In all seriousness, there does seem to be something up with the software right now. I suddenly had 233 unread *** show up in my inbox a few days ago, and we've seen some post-count weirdness. I believe the developers are looking into it.

and yes, 1847 is my actual post count. :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL....In all seriousness, there does seem to be something up with the software right now. I suddenly had 233 unread *** show up in my inbox a few days ago, and we've seen some post-count weirdness. I believe the developers are looking into it.

and yes, 1847 is my actual post count. :)

I dont believe a word of that. Sounds like a setup. All I know is I've got Tiger by an easy mil right now :D . I have 0 unread PM's but believe Jessica Alba has sent me a couple. Have the programmers check on them first!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont believe a word of that. Sounds like a setup. All I know is I've got Tiger by an easy mil right now :D . I have 0 unread PM's but believe Jessica Alba has sent me a couple. Have the programmers check on them first!

CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SERIOUS ABOUT NOTHING!?!?!?!?!?? Geez....

PS: My post count rules your post count.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep...

Not getting any bigger.......I'm maxed out. Guess I need to buy a Lambo now and go hang out over on 6speedonline.com. Later.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep...

Not getting any bigger.......I'm maxed out. Guess I need to buy a Lambo now and go hang out over on 6speedonline.com. Later.

Or skip the Lambo, sell the Big Bird Viper, buy a McViper and find out what real Viper ownership is all about (beer, chicken wings, ******* girls, speeding tickets, and an occasional police chase). :drive: :headbang: :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or skip the Lambo, sell the Big Bird Viper, buy a McViper and find out what real Viper ownership is all about (beer, chicken wings, ******* girls, speeding tickets, and an occasional police chase). :drive: :headbang: :D

I'm trying to cut down on fast food, but thanks for the suggestion....