Okay Who Is The Jokester? - User Id: Aladinwish

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay's been gone from the website for a while, so I doubt its him. Y2k seems like a good suspect. He's responsible for the variations on V10SpeedLuvr that popped up in a thread last week, so maybe bumping my post count is his way of saying sorry??:dunno: Or maybe he's just mad he doesnt have a red Viper and is taking his frustration out on me? Or maybe Chris is innocent and someone else is to blame? Kelly has a yellow Viper, so maybe its him trying to violate my post count? You never know who you can trust around here :D

OMG....look at your post count now and Keith's!!!! THAT is HILARIOUS!!! Hoping it's Chris and getting some fun out of what was probably not the 'best' day yesterday. Whoever it is, it's quite amusing!! :lmao: :eater: :eater: :eater: ~juli

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have 13 posts? Thats it!! I'm selling my Viper and finally going to realize my dream of owning a C4 Vette!!!!

p.s.--anyone selling a Corvette windbreaker? I want to fit in with my new friends

EDIT: Well I see that threat didnt take long to grab someone's attention. I should hit 14,000,000 posts as soon as I hit one more carshow and a ******* afterwards. Where's Tiger? Its his fault by whining all this started :)

haha. Just got in from work. That is hilarious. Now I have 13,000,000??? This is nuts. Y2K has a sense of humor. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee you are hilarious. You got a good laugh out of me.

Oh and by the way I am on the computer all time time for leads. During the down time I log on here haha

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see everything is back to normal. I'm leaving for TN tomorrow afternoon and I'm kinda scared to see what I'll be coming back to late Sunday. I just hope this place doesn't fall completely apart while I'm gone :rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drats, you guys passed this Dutchie on the left hand side when there was fun to be had :(

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who the puppetmaster is. Y2k or Jay maybe?
I confess, it was me. Since you get such a kick out of counting your posts, I raised the bar so that you will never be number 1. :lmao: :2tu: Be good or you will be demoted to 10% of your current post count. :nono: :rolaugh:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I confess, it was me. Since you get such a kick out of counting your posts, I raised the bar so that you will never be number 1. :lmao: :2tu: Be good or you will be demoted to 10% of your current post count. :nono: :rolaugh:

Says the guy with 1 post. :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...All in good fun. Seriously though, apparently, Tiger has left the NY/CT VCA and has gone looking for posts...He even changed his user title...
I slay me....really.

This just gets better and better!!! :D You slay me too, Kelly~~yep, all in good fun, something sorely needed, and I THANK you profusely for the fun~~am enjoying it immensely! :2tu: ~juli

V

Venomiss

Tiger, I wasn't aware you had moved from NY. ;)

I can do this all day long....

Wow! I missed a bunch-and where exactly is Post Count Heaven? Do they drive Vipers there? Inquiring minds want to know.....maybe they will start a special "post club" perhaps with some angel eyes to go along.
This was the best laugh of today;)

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I missed a bunch-and where exactly is Post Count Heaven? Do they drive Vipers there? Inquiring minds want to know.....maybe they will start a special "post club" perhaps with some angel eyes to go along.
This was the best laugh of today;)

From a guy who is currently there I can tell you it is a very nice place. We drive Vipers here and it never rains and as a result the Vipers never get dirty. It is heaven on earth, only if it was on earth.