Old chick and my car

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't ask me why I posted this.

I ran into my friend’s sister who I grew up with. Most chicks degrade as they get older. Life just does this. (I’m sure I’ll get bashed for that statement) She is 50 and looks just as good as when she was 18. The envy of all women! I should have chased after this one. To late for me. Nice picture anyway!

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any pics (believe me, I wish I did) but I went to a cruise-in Monday night with my dad at Summit Racing with his Corvette. There was a girl there who I'd guess was 20 yrs old. Just plain gorgeous. A easy 9 on a scale of 1-10. Her mom, who I'd guess was in her mid 40's, was a solid 7. I'm interested to know what granny looked like! :lmao: They do the cruise-ins every Monday night. The Viper will be making an appearance at some point, and with a little luck, the blonde will be there then as well :headbang:

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****! :2tu:

Don't ask me why I posted this.

I ran into my friend’s sister who I grew up with. Most chicks degrade as they get older. Life just does this. (I’m sure I’ll get bashed for that statement) She is 50 and looks just as good as when she was 18. The envy of all women! I should have chased after this one. To late for me. Nice picture anyway!

You must be registered for see images attach

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ok Chuck, I think she will date "Viper Dudes" but on in they wash they're cars!!!!:lick:

Sweet now I have over 100 posts, I think I'll shut up!!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If she see's this thread where you called her out as an "Old Chick" she's going to kick your a$$ when she see's you again. :lmao:

OP
OP
B

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm totaly married for 28 years. I got it made! I have it to good to chase after any other tail. Plus I'm to old for that. I just posted this for the fun of it. It's funny how a title like this one will catch some attention.

I was hopeing the locals would not see this. :dunno: What was I thinking:omg: :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang