Old Forums Page

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are we ever going to get the "new" old look back to the forums section? I read a while ago it's a big job to make the new changes but figured by now it would be resolved. Really enjoyed when opening the forums when it listed all the new posts. Is the webmaster still working on this or is what we see what we get from now on.
Anyone else not enjoying the "new look"?

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing that with the "What's New" button (or whatever the correct technical jargon is), the older, nice concise summary of new post is history...

I'm getting used to the new format... Can't say I like it, jst learning to live with it...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a thread where you can make suggestions to fix the look of it. -RUNNR is the admin trying to work on it and make it better.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really enjoyed when opening the forums when it listed all the new posts.

Anyone else not enjoying the "new look"?

I have no issue with where the forum is at now.

You can make a shortcut to go directly to the new posts page. Make a bookmark or favorite in your internet browser for the VCA forum. Then right click on it or edit it however you can figure it out to get to the bookmark's http address and then change it to --->
http://forums.viperclub.org/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post

That will always open the forum "What's New" page with the new posts. (NOTE: If you bookmark the page that you get when you click on "What's New" from the header, you will only be bookmarking that speciifc results snapshot page for that day and time)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adapting to a new format is always a PITA. I'm almost used to it now.....wouldn't have voted for a change but there may have been some bits and bytes reasons to change the look/architecture.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang