OMG!!!!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:

You didn't buy your ticket for the raffle car yet!

No worries, you still have some time left, but not much for this one off special edition roadster:

What are you waiting for? :D

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can guarantee I win I will buy one, heck I will buy two! Do you have access to my member number. I have tried to renew twice with the online renewal option and get hung up when asked for my member number. Whenever it comes to mind to renew I'm away from home and my member card with that information. Thanks!!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can guarantee I win I will buy one, heck I will buy two! Do you have access to my member number. I have tried to renew twice with the online renewal option and get hung up when asked for my member number. Whenever it comes to mind to renew I'm away from home and my member card with that information. Thanks!!!
Your member number is in your forum profile - click "User CP" in the menu bar above and check your information. And hurry - members must be renewed by tomorrow in order to buy tickets. Tickets are available until the 22nd, but renewals are two weeks earlier.

Thanks for your renewal and supporting the raffle!

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have either been hit with the stupid stick today or it really isn't there. I did as you said and looked in other places as well with no success in getting this dam members number :dunno:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have either been hit with the stupid stick today or it really isn't there. I did as you said and looked in other places as well with no success in getting this dam members number :dunno:

Let me try to help. Click http://forums.viperclub.org/profile.php?do=editprofile and then scroll to the very bottom. It should be in the box 2nd from the bottom. It'll be a 5 digit # most likely (unless you joined LONG ago)

V

Venomiss

Rah rah rah:)

and five days to go to purchase Viper raffle tickets.

All it takes is one lucky ticket to win.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three questions....

Do you have to have a viper currently to purchase a raffle ticket?
Do I have to be a member?
Is this going to be the last raffle car until Gen V release?

V

Venomiss

Sorry if I missed it but did we sell enough tickets to move that beautiful raffle car?

Yes, but the results will not be in for about a week or so.
They wait for the snail mail and fax entries postmarked on the 22nd to come in first before a final tally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4