One mean looking white MAMBA (PICS) ..

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing

What kind of suspension is it? I'm guessing motons?

Moton Club Sports. Heres some eye-candy. ;)

55806.jpg

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
austin...i told dave not to post a the one with my girlfriend...BTW that car does not scrape a all. even though its lower than my RT i scrape alot more than dave does. that car is set up right! nice pics btw. wonder who shot em :)

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
austin...i told dave not to post a the one with my girlfriend...BTW that car does not scrape a all. even though its lower than my RT i scrape alot more than dave does. that car is set up right! nice pics btw. wonder who shot em :)

Hahaha!! Your g/f, huh? ;) Yea, you did a nice job shooting these. :2tu:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... she looks more expensive than the wheels & work done on the car.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I need more pictures I can't get enough of this car :eek: :2tu: .....Or that chick :D Try to post some more if possible thanks in advance!

Ricky

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I need more pictures I can't get enough of this car :eek: :2tu: .....Or that chick :D Try to post some more if possible thanks in advance!

Ricky

Ricky, heres a couple more pics for you. These are the last 2 pics I have of the car and the girl. I will talk to the owner and see if he can send me some more. Maybe Dimitrios has more pics he can share?

55808.jpg

558010.jpg

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin!! Car looks amazing! First time I've considered any color other then red for a Viper. White with black rims looks just insane! Second picture shows a nice view of the rear end (both car and girl ;) :2tu: )
Ricky

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After close examination I see that the hot chicks pants have buttons. In the last picture posted her butt is against the door there for the metal buttons must be up against it and may cause damage to the paint :eek: . SHES CUT! If she wants to get back onto the good list tell her to take the pants off next time :2tu:
Ricky :smirk:

rtalex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering a White Mamba and I am looking for some pics - the one pic on this thread that works barely shows the car (the pic still rox!). I would really like to see more pics of this car. Anyone got them?