One year later and I’m still amazed. How about you?

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyday time I go past the Viper I can’t believe I have it. It has now become an obsession. I’m not a big poster as you can see but I check this site everyday looking for tuning tips and advice on Viper upkeep. The VCA has been great and our local chapter (Gateway) is very active. I love this car, it makes you feel good just to get in and drive. People treat you different every time you stop for gas, they wave take photos or just stare. I can leave my house in the daily driver (ford explorer) go past the high school and not get a glance. But if I drive by in the Viper I get “dude nice car”. It started out simple enough asks the wife lets get a sports car. Looked at them all from Vets to Ferrari, it’s either you see one on every corner or it cost an arm and leg to maintain. Finally settled on the Viper, easy choice looking back. Called Woodhouse, done deal. Then the mods started to creep in to my brain, you can make it better, faster. Again get buy in from the wife and a phone call to John B. and a few parts from the classified section on this site. One week after all the parts arrived I get our local viper tech to install, presto you turn a 418hp cream puff into a fire belching, window shaking, asphalt ripping sapphire blue R/T 10 that wont back down from any car on the street. Thanks everyone for letting me get your advice and knowledge from your experience. God I love this car.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big poster
So how big are you? :D
Again get buy in from the wife
I have to do that, too.... :rolleyes:

Congrats on your new obssession!!! I've had mine for almost three years, and it still feels like I just got it not too long ago. Time has slowed down or something, its weird!
Enjoy! :2tu: :headbang:

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been over two years for me and it's still exciting every time I get behind the wheel.
This week I had a whole schoolyard of kids turn around and cheer as I drove by. :2tu:
The reaction that this car gets is always surprising.

Plus the Viper's acceleration and handling will always put a grin on my face. :D

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going through nearby Milford last week, the 'best men' waiting outside of a church right downtown were all staring at my Viper as we waited in the left turn lane for traffic to clear :)

If only I had a little blower whine coming from under the hood...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my Viper for 2 years now and the feeling is still the same as day one. I just put new EBC green brake pads/Eradispeed rotors on today. :headbang: Man does it look sweet and brake awesome. Anyway I feel the same as you!!! Enjoy. :cool:

Peter-RedGTS'98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My problem is HP addiction. I need a supercharger. :D This will be my winter project. I am sad :confused: because later there are not much options left to increase HP much higher … jet engine? liquid hydrogen rocket engine??? Maybe an aspirin will cool down my addiction.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It feel like I am dreaming all the time. I bought the first Viper last July and won another Viper in November. In the last ten years, I only saw Vipers less than 10 times. Now, I can see them every day in my garage. Life is good. Joining the VCA was one of the best thing I did in my life.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Joining the VCA was one of the best thing I did in my life.
Trinh, better to say "After marriage"! They like it when you put it that way!

Vic (Old married dog)

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Getting the things in life that you wan't isn't the hard part....It's wanting to keep the things you have after you get them that is"

The Viper is a KEEPER! One of the few toys I can't get tired of. :laugh:

OP
OP
B

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the Viper road trip to Dallas. After we meet all up in Springfield we should have 100+ Vipers. Dodge should list big smiles as a standard feature on this car. This will be my first VOI and being part of a road train of Vipers has to be one of the new wonders of the world. See you all there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang