Orange Vipers in Florida

FloridaPitViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im interested in buying a gen IV viper and really like the way very viper orange looks in photos but I've never seen it in person. I was wondering if there are any Florida gen IV owners out there that wouldn't mind letting me take a look at their orange viper to see how it looks.

Thanks, Chris

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dealer in AL had this car listed for 57K with 7K miles back in October when I started looking. I said I will take it subject to test drive! Turned out to be a scam as advertised dealership was closed! (this is one of those cars the "experts" like to tell you about when they say you can buy a gen IV Viper for blah blah blah. I ended up with B/W 2010 and absolutely LOVE it! (cost a little more) Also saw a VVO Aero Vert Pic that was sweet! Bottom Line GREAT Color. love it with stripes!

OP
OP
F

FloridaPitViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dealer in AL had this car listed for 57K with 7K miles back in October when I started looking. I said I will take it subject to test drive! Turned out to be a scam as advertised dealership was closed! (this is one of those cars the "experts" like to tell you about when they say you can buy a gen IV Viper for blah blah blah. I ended up with B/W 2010 and absolutely LOVE it! (cost a little more) Also saw a VVO Aero Vert Pic that was sweet! Bottom Line GREAT Color. love it with stripes!

It does look great, it's a good pic. Congrats on your Blue/White vert!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be tough to confuse a TO or Copperhead car with a VVO car. I like them all but the TO is my favorite orange viper.