Original Windowsticker

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
V10Speedluvr, I hope this works for you as the Wizard says the dealer can go back 4 years and your car is a 1996. If it works for you, I'm going to do the same. Keep us posted.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10Speedluvr, I hope this works for you as the Wizard says the dealer can go back 4 years and your car is a 1996. If it works for you, I'm going to do the same. Keep us posted.

I didnt hear back from the GM yesterday, so I'm going to give him a call Monday and see if he was able to find out anything. I read him word for word what the Wizard said needed to be done to get a sticker over 4 years old.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just talked to the dealer who my car was bought from originally. I am being told this is NOT possible... To get a "reprinted" monroney label... But, lets see how you all make out..

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI... I successfully had a maronie sticker printed a few months after I bought my car. The dealerhip did a crappy job of keeping the original one in prestine condition, so I had an additional one reprinted, and they mailed it to me. Its good stuff, it does work, but I had the same problem that eveyone wanted to point to it being the OTHER groups responsibility to do it.

Eventually, it really was the DEALERSHIPS responsibility and ability to reproduce the sticker.

Jon

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just talked to the dealer who my car was bought from originally. I am being told this is NOT possible... To get a "reprinted" monroney label... But, lets see how you all make out..

Ronald tell that idiot at that Dealership to log into "Dealer Connect" then click on the "Sales" tab, on the right hand side of the homepage for "Sales", under "Reports and Information" THE FIRST LINE SAYS "Monroney Reprint Request"!!!! :confused:

If you can't get anywhere with him, give me his phone number and I tell the "idiot" how to do it! :mad:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ronald tell that idiot at that Dealership to log into "Dealer Connect" then click on the "Sales" tab, on the right hand side of the homepage for "Sales", under "Reports and Information" THE FIRST LINE SAYS "Monroney Reprint Request"!!!! :confused:

If you can't get anywhere with him, give me his phone number and I tell the "idiot" how to do it! :mad:

You tell em Chuck!!!!!!!! :)

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chuck, I did call the original dealership that sold the car and told me that they can only go back "one year" and there is nothing that they can do. What gives with other dealership :mad:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I did call the original dealership that sold the car and told me that they can only go back "one year" and there is nothing that they can do. What gives with other dealership :mad:

You must be registered for see images
I guess they just don't care about Customer Service? There ARE a lot of idiots out there!! The oldest window sticker I've gotten fron DC was six years old! I did have to do it in writing. Now if I can do it as a VERY small Dealer, I would think it would be a piece of cake for a larger Dealer?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Chuck now I'm confussed :confused: ...
What has UPVC windows got to do with a window sticker..Are you doing these as a viper upgrade :D

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHUCK IS THE MAN!!!!!

You must be registered for see images
I guess they just don't care about Customer Service? There ARE a lot of idiots out there!! The oldest window sticker I've gotten fron DC was six years old! I did have to do it in writing. Now if I can do it as a VERY small Dealer, I would think it would be a piece of cake for a larger Dealer?