Painting Side Decals

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone painted the Side decals to match the paint of their Viper. My rear bumper decals are color matched and I would like to match my Side decals to SSG also. I know I may have to buy some new decals and paint them first. Has anybody done this or know how to do this?? Sanding them painting them without painting them to the backing they come are sent on???

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone painted the Side decals to match the paint of their Viper. My rear bumper decals are color matched and I would like to match my Side decals to SSG also. I know I may have to buy some new decals and paint them first. Has anybody done this or know how to do this?? Sanding them painting them without painting them to the backing they come are sent on???

Check out my reply in this post:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/622767-replace-side-decals-coupe.html

I don't think you can sand the vinyl letters. I don't know the exact prep procedure. I will ask my painter when I pick up my decals.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Sweet! I would be very interested to see the steps involved in this project.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi