parting out my GTS. Lots of Custom Parts in the clasifieds.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, its that time and my car is going to be brought back to stock and sold. I have posted all the parts in the classifieds. I will also be selling the car ones its put back together. Email or call me with any questions.
anton
925-286-5819
[email protected]

Roe Supercharger
20" HRE Wheels
Custom Black and Red interior

***This is a Roe Super Charger System 8lbs for your 1992-2002 Dodge Viper. Comes with everything you need and has only been used for 100miles. I will also include a custom intake system build by PBJ Performance, ROE Water / Methanol Injection Kit and VEC2 ECU controller. I have 9k invested in all the parts. Will sell all for $5,500 Firm.

***Im selling my custom Black and Red interior for 1992-2002 Dodge Viper. Custom door panels, Knee bolsters, center consul, seats and Carbon viper dipped Dash.
I will need your stock parts in exchange. Please make sure your interior is in good condtion as mine is perfect. Cost me over 5k. Great Condition.$3500

***Im selling a set of HRE 20X10F and 20X14R Wheels and Tires. The rims are in perfect condition but you will need new rear tires. I will need your stock Rims in exchange. $4500 Firm with your stock 18" wheels and tires.
The rims have black centers and polished lips.
These rims will cost you 8k Brand new plus tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to see 'er go...your car is one of the most unique, f*cking badass examples out there. It may sound corny, but before I ever got my car yours was a hero of mine. I downloaded the pics you posted cuz I loved the way you customized it. Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to see 'er go...your car is one of the most unique, f*cking badass examples out there. It may sound corny, but before I ever got my car yours was a hero of mine. I downloaded the pics you posted cuz I loved the way you customized it. Good luck with the sale!

WOW Thank you! She definitely was a huge part of my life. Its been 6 fun years. The next owner will definitely have one unique GTS. Even if its all stock. At least it will still be white :)

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the only aftermarket interior that I've seen that actually looks good

One of the guys on the forum used to do them. They actually dey the Door panels instead of covering them. Gives it a factory look. he leather used is High end Italian leather used in Yachts so the texture and feel i just like an AMG benzo:D. Outstanding work.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sent ya a PM on interior...mine is in the process of being painted white and your car was the reason why :)

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you're getting another Viper.

Ohh yeah. I will never be with out a viper! im looking at an 08 but might go with an 06 due to being able to cam and supercharge it. Nothing really out for the 08's yet besides the tt system. I want that cam lumpy sound you get out of a yearly gen2!!!

Leatherman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the guys on the forum used to do them. They actually dey the Door panels instead of covering them. Gives it a factory look. he leather used is High end Italian leather used in Yachts so the texture and feel i just like an AMG benzo:D. Outstanding work.

I am in the process of doing my interior in leather also in red and black. Can you explain more about how your door panels were done as they look really great.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love your car. Have you thought about selling it with the mods?

Nick

I cant sell it with the engine upgrades because of smog issues here in California. Also parting int out ill get way more money for it then selling it as a moded car.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the process of doing my interior in leather also in red and black. Can you explain more about how your door panels were done as they look really great.

as far as i know the plastic was dyed.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering what became of this beautiful car.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1, i dont remember even seeing it in the classifieds

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang