Parts Rack!!!!

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! I talked to JonB for about half an hour on his dime last Wednesday. Got the information I needed and placed the order for the snake-oyl rear sub assembly. I was shocked when I arrived home yesterday(Monday) and found my new exhaust waiting for me!! 3 buisness days and it was at my door! Going to have it installed this week! Thanks JonB and Parts Rack!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They hide the manual pretty good, eh. Maybe it needs to be printed on the sun visor: "The manual is behind you, really!"
You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll second what Alan M wrote. Thanks for helping me JonB. You went the extra mile to get info to me. Thanks again. I will be a loyal customer.

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll third it! Jon definitely went the extra mile for me as well. I'm a happy customer. Price and service are excellent.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB!...JonB!....JonB! We all love this guy! He's a pretty cool guy. I like his way of doing service. I will order all my parts from him! I don't care if they are more expensive than the dealership (which they are not), I would still buy. It's about the serivce he gives me that makes me loyal!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wise asp:
Last night I was on the phone with JonB. from Parts Rack for over an hour. Let me tell all the new viper owners out there that this guy knows his stuff. He was even able to tell me where my owners manuals were when the salesman, sales managers, 2 viper techs, dodge factory rep and the warranty girl could not find them IN THE CAR.

I ordered a set of factory floor mats, the snake oyl tapestry floor mats and the rear muffler sub-assembly.

Thanks JonB. for answering A LOT of my viper questions that no one had a clue about.

ROB

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Geeeez,
I could have told you that:

1) If the owners manual were a snake, It would've bit you in the ****!

2) Jon B. is an asset to any business, his knowledge and reputation both OUTSTANDING!

Doug
You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks one and all. Ive been traveling a day and off the site.

It helps to be doing something you love to do! For several years I referred many customers to PartsRack! I am trying to still be an asset here, and not be 'overly commercial.' I hope its working.....

JonB~~~~~~~:&lt;~