partsrack to the rescue - again

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Somewhere in the dim past I had heard that Jon B., co-author of the Viper's Price Guide, could help us viper owners with insurance settlements. Because adjustor's rarely, if ever, appraise or handle totalled Vipers, they are IGNORANT of the value and method of appraising our cars. I had just such a bad experience with my insurer of 18 years, when they offered me a lot less than other comparable Vipers sell for at the main sites and auto dealerships. Jon served as my "appraiser" and was able to help me get a substantially larger amount for my car, above what the insurer had already tendered. THANK YOU JON BROBST!!!!
It's good to do business with Jon, as I have since the mid-nineties, because he can help you with more than just Parts. He never charged me for his considerable time spent helping me with the appraisal, either. I will soon be ordering a roll cage for my '08 Viper, as he can also save me money. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's GREAT news!!! Thanx for sharing your story, and not surprised that JonB helped you out. ~juli

OP
OP
F

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Belief it or not, Jon B. helped me during a MONDAY mediation, and was on call from 11a.m. his time until about 3p.m. EVEN on a Monday he was there for me. I don't forget good deeds!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FLYN, thanks for the kind words.....I love to help fellow owners, esp if they are past customers like you, and I ws glad to be of help. I actually chuckled in talking to your adjuster, who claimed 20+ years of adjusting experience. And yet she had NEVER done a Viper claim; She had never SEEN a Viper. Even the local dealers she called had NEVER SEEN a VIPER. "That should tell ya sumthin lady" !

One clarification please : The author of the VIPER BUYER'S GUIDE is my good friend Maurice Liang; I only authored the "Replacement Parts" section of his book and did some draft editing. "Mighty Mo" was the author, but when Im talking to adjusters I like to drop that Guide credential to help the case.....and Maurice credited it as well, thanks.

Good result, and enjoy the 08..........