PAXTON SUPERCHARGER

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW 50 VIEWS AND NO RESPONSE

Yes the kit is out but has not been shipped. I have mine comming next week or the week after that. I and a couple of other viper club members got a deal from http://visionsofspeed.net/ they just became paxton wholesalers and might not be on paxtons website yet. Pm me if you want the owners cell # and my 02 cents on getting the best deal.

vd..

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the Gen III/Viper SRT-10 Paxton taken at their booth at VOI:

504Paxton-med.jpg

They also had one in a Ram-SRT:

5srt_ram_paxton-med.jpg

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm defiently going to go the Paxton way but i'm trying to figure out how long it's going to take to get all the bugs worked out.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have installed many of the Gen 2 systems and will have some results on the new product after the release this Monday. If you buy from us, we will give you installation and tuning help. All for a fair price.

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind Dan. Actually i spoke with Mike Flagose (sp?) over in Long Island (i think lee's dodge)and he great things to say about you. He's a Viper tech that installed some bolt on's for the person that i'm buying a SRT10 from.

Frank

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What will the supercharger do for a Ram SRT-10's performance? How much are they?

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard rumors of broken connecting rods if you don't replace them with stronger rods along with lower compression pistons to take the boost. Any comments before bolting on a unit like this ?

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all.

I wanted to announce that we have just become an official Paxton distributor and are offering all VCA members discounts on Paxton kits.

We offer both sales and installation.

PM or email me for pricing.

Thanks
Bill

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper IV
After talking to viper D (and he may want to kick in here) you can use the stock engine (without mods) if you don't kick up the boost to much and if you have it tuned properly on the dyno etc. You can probably get 75 to 100 at the crank and do no damage. Otherwise you do have to go into the engine

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful as all SRT-10's are not created equal. Parts like dampers, rods etc. may differ and may impact the ability to add a supercharger easily.

OP
OP
M

Mamba man steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hull, Ma. summer /Delray Beach Fl. winter
i spoke to paxton and they supply a pin kit for damperner. they claim 700 hp with kit my lawyer says that they must perform or else. i don't belive any of the other kits are going to work any better. paxton is putting thier neck on the line.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The new kit is designed very well and produces more power than the previous unit because of the new intake design. The balancer is pinned to the crank. Unless you plan on road racing the car, the stock rods and pistons should be fine. The most important thing on these cast piston engines is that you make sure you check the air fuel and timing calibrations on the dyno and make sure everything is working right once you have it installed.