PC 7424 What pads you using?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got yet another buffer to use on my vehicles and would like to know what you guys are using as far as pads? They will be going on my PC 7424.

I use wool on my orbital, just not sure about using them on this.
Also, I use micro-fiber on my rechargeable random orbits. Again, not sure if they would be ok with the PC.

Anyone buy a "one kit fits all" type of deal? The one with multiple pads, etc. in them. I see these kits, just not sure of the quality of it all.

TIA

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I buy the foam pads from Adamspolishes.com. I use the white and black pads. White is for fine polishing and the black is for applying the wax. Seems to work very well on good paint.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Mad

I just ordered a "kit" with Lake Country pads etc. in it. Looked like a good deal, so I got it.

4 foam pads (diff colors)
Flexible backing plate
Lambswool pads
2 Microfiber pads
terrycloth bonnets
Microfiber towels
Polish
Wax etc

Under $80

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use either LC CCS pads with my favorite being the Green or White or I will use Meguiars pad (Tan or Yellow).

I also like LC's Purple Foamed wool pads.

For my rotary I use all of the above and also have an Edge adapter and use both Edges wool and Foam pads. I really like that the pad is automatically centered and is two sided with the Edge system.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ProperAutoCare.com carries the Lake County pads and they're having a 10% off everything sale. Use coupon code JUN08. FYI.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960