People with wings

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 GTS with the GTS-R wing. I like the look but often thought the stabalizer (side) fins were to big and *****, they also stuck up to high. An acquantiance of mine made a bunch of fins that are a little more angular. The idea is you mount them lower and they really help flatten out the looks. He made a bunch of them if anyone is interested. They are made of aluminum and are sanblasted ready to paint.

Just thought I run this by, in case anyone was interested in a set. He said he could run off as many as I wanted. All you have to do is drill and paint them, or I can do that.

Keith

You must be registered for see images

CLOSE UP

OLD FINS

REAR

OLD and NEW

:usa: :cool:

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, looks better with the smaller winglets. Personally, I like the rectangular ones on the latest ORECA cars the best.

Reaction score
Actually, if the "old" ones are the larger of the two pictured....they are not GT2 end plates (if memory serves me correctly). The bigger ones are exactly what I have on my MultiAxis (Now Partsrack) wing. The smaller ones are more like the end plates on the original 98 GT2 wing. Though I like my end plates (personally), I think the smaller ones pictured look very nice! I'll see if I can dig up some 98 GT2 pix tomorrow to illustrate what I am trying to say. Either way, LOOKS GOOD!!! :)

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I was going to call it the parts rack wing but parts doesnt make the wing and according to Jon he carries everything so that could be any of the wings : )

I actually saw these on Rons web page and thought they compliments the car better then the big teardropish ones. The smaller lower ones really flatten out the car more. I always thought the other fins made the car look narrower.

See ya

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sapphire,

I tried to email you, but I would like to buy the side winglets. If you have them how much? Or better yet, can I get the pattern and just have mine cut? I have the dual plane wing set up. email me and let me know.

Thanks@!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang