OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Performance Computers and Programs 1992-2006 models

Frank,
Being that the Comp Coupes are used in spec racing (all the cars need to be the same) we feel it is wise not change the factory computer programs.

When modifications are made to an engine the optimal timing and fuel calibrations will be differ. With your dyno sheets and air fuel readings we can
tune your controller to the car.

Thanks,

Dan Cragin

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Dan. I do not run a Spec Series. I race - run what you brung.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FrankBarba,

AEM apparantly has just release or about to release a piggy back universal unit that would work with a viper. Instead of replacing your entire computer it would just tie into the signals kinda like a Vec 2 does.

According to them it will work with any car and all it does is fuel/timing, no other gadgets and it is supposed to be very cheap.

Otherwise you could always install an AEM unit in your car or a Motec, if you are not interested in keeping the car in spec.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dan - If someone (me) had a 99 gts with 1.7RR's, smooth tubes + 65 mm TB's, high-flow cats with Borla catback, Henne$$ey headers and a stock PCM putting down 441/492, and with good AF ratios - would you expect to pull anymore power out of it with your tune?

In other words, what could a mildly modified car expect to get out with just the addition of your performance based tune?

Thanks in advance.

With our AtRo Ram Air Box, Hi flow cats and exhaust, Exhaust wrap, 170 degree thermostat, iridium plugs, and Dans ECM reflash we are getting the following numbers at sea level. this is on a 2003 SRT-10 running 93 octane and octane booster.

599.85 EHP & 635.23 ETQ @ 5400 RPMs / 509.87 RWHP & 540.00 RWTQ @ 5400 RPMs