Reaction score
New tags people Whoop!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Who's Next?

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Free2go...my license plate says Free2go. You should have consulted with me and gotten GDWITCH.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted snkebit but it was taken. I have been bitten by a water moccasin. I thought it would be appropriate. Since I barely survived. You know a bit of revenge.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a guy here a few years back that got bit by a Mandingo snake. I heard he recovered and went on to form his own car club....

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I got " BCKL UP" on mine. References the 6 point harnesses in the car, but also does double duty of making cops happy. The guy at the treasurer's office when I walked out with it said something along the lines of safety first. I was about to say it's because I have race harnesses in the car, but figured I'd just let him think that.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could have at least got BRMRYDR
Well my hubby asked that I try to keep it gender neutral so that he didn't look like a well you know. He does drive it on occasion. I laughed and said well, we will have to see about that. I threatened to put MISSSES. He about died. I also was told not to put anything that
might provoke someone to key it. MY husband said he really didn't want to have to post bond for me on charges of assault.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got " BCKL UP" on mine. References the 6 point harnesses in the car, but also does double duty of making cops happy. The guy at the treasurer's office when I walked out with it said something along the lines of safety first. I was about to say it's because I have race harnesses in the car, but figured I'd just let him think that.
That's greatness, maybe the cops will leave you alone.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Well my hubby asked that I try to keep it gender neutral so that he didn't look like a well you know. He does drive it on occasion. I laughed and said well, we will have to see about that. I threatened to put MISSSES. He about died. I also was told not to put anything that
might provoke someone to key it. MY husband said he really didn't want to have to post bond for me on charges of assault.

Anyone can ride a broom, didn't you read Harry Potter

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Broomrider.

I looked at COILED but some GT500 had taken it.
Isn't that just crap too. I had a few others on my list that were taken and I'm pretty sure they were taken by Cobras or some little punk *** who didn't even have a
Sports car.