Photo shoot with the Viper last weekend...

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit of background. I was approached by a young woman about two weeks ago wanting to see if I'd allow her to take some photos of my car to put into a calendar that she was doing up to sell to help raise money for her schooling. Apparently she's apprenticing for automotive mechanics. She's a 20 year old single mother of one, and I give her full kudos for ***** and the fact that someone that looks like her is shooting to become a mechanic. Her plan is to one day start up an all-female garage. Hell, I might go for oil changes there if her staff looked like her.

At any rate, all it set me back was an hour on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Tianna (the auto mechanic) actually did some of the modeling along with one of her friends. I got the impression that she'd done some modeling in the past because she definitely knew what she was doing.

Here are some pics that I took myself during the shoot. They took something like a hundred and thirty shots that day in three different orientations of the car. She was trying for a very G-rated calendar so no T or A pics to share... sorry.

The models and photographer were all amateurs, but I had a good time, and they were fun to hang around with. I didn't mind helping them out for a good cause.

Tianna's the blond on the left in most of the pics.

You must be registered for see images

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a nice guy you are giving up a Sunday aftenoon to hang around 2 hot women...lol

Pics and car look great.. I'm diggin the black wheels on her...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great cause, and mucho kudos to YOU for encouraging this young woman~! We need more people like YOU...that was very generous of you~~tho I'm sure SO TOTALLY ******* the eyes it was~~lol...love the background, and the gals, but especially LOVE YOUR VIPER!!!! WHAT a unique one it is. THANK you for sharing your story...and much good luck to the girls...yessss, female mechanics~! ~juli

V

Venomiss

I agree with Juli on this one.
Sounds like a nice thing and hope she can achieve her dreams.

The background is where? Pretty neat stuff.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You couldn't have put it better, Juli. Good for her! Awesome pics of the viper-the car is very unique.

Angela

OP
OP
B

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The background is where? Pretty neat stuff.

The pics were taken in downtown Victoria, BC. They just call it the "Graffiti Wall". From what I understand, a local artist decided to donate his time to brighten up a derelict building. I tried finding more info on it, but I haven't found anything so far.

I was a bit worried at first when I saw it, but the pics turned out great, especially after I ran a few filters on them through Photoshop.

V

Venomiss

Any chance you are driving to VOI? Figured you might be one of the longest driving distances to Detroit if you are.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last picture down, what happened to the paint on the middle of facia, or is that just in the photo? Those wheels are awesome and really go well with the car.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it wrong to say that I want more pictures of the stripes? Hot chicks are, well, not hard to find. Exquisite paint work? That's another story.

OP
OP
B

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm moving to Naples, FL next week, so this week's pretty well shot for me, but I'll see if I can snap a few more pics before I go. I just got some new emblems in black. Looks a lot better. I'll also take some closer shots of the striping.

Thanks for the compliments!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm moving to Naples, FL next week, so this week's pretty well shot for me, but I'll see if I can snap a few more pics before I go. I just got some new emblems in black. Looks a lot better. I'll also take some closer shots of the striping.
Thanks for the compliments!

That would be wonderful whenever you get to the pictures...perfectly understand about moving and all!~! NO prob...when you have a chance! :headbang: LOVE the striping and the total car package...absolutely fan-tabulous! ~juli