*PHOTOS* Which wheels look best on this car?

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys, here's the car I ended up purchasing. Stickers will be removed. I won't actually see the car until mid December when I get it back Supercharged. In the meantime, I am preparing to get some things done to it. I have never been a fan of BBS wheels, although I like them on this car (it came with it.) However, I have included three wheels for you to choose from.

The first picture is the car with the BBS wheels

Second photo is the car with the new 19" Purners

Last photo is the car with some 19" HRE's on the front and 20" on the rear.

You must be registered for see images

If you think a different kind of wheel would look better, let me know which one you have in mind. If you can photo shop it on, that would be great! :)

Manny

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude so what is this... like your THIRD Viper in less than two months???

I like the BBS on that car..... yeah.. take off the stickers!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the BBS rims.

The Purners are gorgeous on THIS car... i don't like them for all.

I don't care much for the HRE's, but that is just me.

Thought about the Forgeline VR-1 19's?

JD

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBS only way to go...Anything else doesn't compare. lol....if you take off the stickers, keep them real nice, I'll take them......LOL

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They all look good. That wing is HIDEOUS and those stickers MUST go!! Like Malcoll mentioned, isnt this like your third Viper atleast in the last year. Whats up?

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Purners.

I would say the HRE 545R's, I am partial to them after owning a set on my Z06, but then they look better on a factory car, not necessarily one with all the racing equipment on it...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the HRE's 19 and 20r and the purners.

I don't like the BBS because they look too 80'ish. They make the wheel look too small and don't really have that deep dish look. Just my 2 cents worth. The only BBS Wheels I like are the ones you find on the ACR stock and also the lemans race car which has the center lug on it.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No! It's my 3rd viper this year... sheesh, get it right! ;) BUT... this is my first GTS AND my first Gen II, so it's like starting over.

Manny

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They all look good. That wing is HIDEOUS and those stickers MUST go!! Like Malcoll mentioned, isnt this like your third Viper atleast in the last year. Whats up?

I wish the wing were a little closer to the body, but it is what it is. Gonna talk to Steve at Autoform to see if that can be rectified or not.

As for this being my third Viper in a year, it is. Why do you ask, is something wrong?

Manny

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know but the car is AWESOME!!!!!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, nothing wrong, I want to be able get 3 Vipers in a year (or even just 1). :( :p It looks good though. I just dont care for the wing or stickers much. Any of those rims will look good, IMO. I thought you said that you didnt like GTS's at all?

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. nothing wrong, I want to be able get 3 Vipers in a year (or even just 1). :( :p It looks good though. I just dont care for the wing or stickers much. Any of those rims will look good, IMO. I thought you said that you didnt like GTS's at all?

You are right, I don't like GTS body styles. However, this one has a body kit which makes it look somewhat like a comp coupe, and those I REALLY like. The front fender/door curves look more like the SRT than they do the Gen II GTS (IMO.) I dunno what to say other than I saw this one and really liked the way it looked -- First GTS to do that for me.

Was thinking of adding a narrowing silver double stripe to the car(one of the black comp coupe owners here has this on their car) but my lady and closest friends say NOT to do it.

I'm hoping my Interior comes out looking like Adam's, as I think his came out very nice.

Manny

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny,
Dont know if you got my email when you asked me but check these Purners out.

Your int will turn out like Adam's you can count on it. :2tu:
Chad

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, FYI, love the Purners.

Does that car have a cage, rollbar? or ?

Just thinking that may come in handy when you run the unlimited class at the Silver State in May. (nudge, poke, nudge) You are going right? :D

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Purners in Chad's pic, but I really like the HRE's.
:)
New wheels, no decal on the rear, and that car is PERFECT!
;)
Then drive it to Vegas so we can check it out!
:)

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't post a lot, but I felt I had to this time. I have BBS on my red/silver GTS. Before settling on them I did a lot of searching and almost bought a set of ACR's. In your case, and on that black GTS, I think BBS looks pretty good--my personal taste to be sure. However, I've got to admit that after seeing GCHDEALER's post, I'm wondering. Those Purners look fantasitc on that car (wow)! So, I don't think you could go wrong either way. Good luck.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny beautiful car. I think you should put the Startech Wheels on the car. Also when is Doug Levin supposed to call me about transport.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top pic is NIIIIICE!
Who's wheels are those in the top picture?

Max