Photoshop Gurus Help Please

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to help me out by photoshopping a set of black (flat or gloss) HRE P40s onto a gen 3/4 black roadster. It would be appreciated.

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Something like this, perhaps?

Harley561

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, not a vert and not black, but here is my work in progress to give you an idea. It's a cell phone pic and I assure you these wheels look much better in person.

These are gloss black, 19"F, 20"R.

Attachments

• viper25.jpg
    viper25.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 103

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Photoshop of my car...it's a good start for ya!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ryan, I have to say you and Andy really know how to take a factory piece of art and take it up several notches. Both of you have excellent taste in automotive art :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better angle Austin :2tu: In the full side view the disc's take away from the wheels :(

Thanks! Yeah thats why I decided to do one for him. The side view kind of blends in a little. One of the best looking wheels on the Viper.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah thats why I decided to do one for him. The side view kind of blends in a little. One of the best looking wheels on the Viper.

I agree, certainly one of the top 5 wheels for Vipers. Personally, I'm old, and if my wheels were black, I'd think they were dirty and reach for a rag. It's hard to teach an old dog a new trick, sometimes. But your PS does look very nice :2tu:

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats an awesome photoshop, definately helps with my decision, thanks for taking the time to do it.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, not a vert and not black, but here is my work in progress to give you an idea. It's a cell phone pic and I assure you these wheels look much better in person.

These are gloss black, 19"F, 20"R.

that car looks great, post more pics lol