Photoshop Gurus Help Please

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to help me out by photoshopping a set of black (flat or gloss) HRE P40s onto a gen 3/4 black roadster. It would be appreciated.

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Something like this, perhaps?

Harley561

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, not a vert and not black, but here is my work in progress to give you an idea. It's a cell phone pic and I assure you these wheels look much better in person.

These are gloss black, 19"F, 20"R.

Attachments

• viper25.jpg
    viper25.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 103

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Photoshop of my car...it's a good start for ya!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ryan, I have to say you and Andy really know how to take a factory piece of art and take it up several notches. Both of you have excellent taste in automotive art :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better angle Austin :2tu: In the full side view the disc's take away from the wheels :(

Thanks! Yeah thats why I decided to do one for him. The side view kind of blends in a little. One of the best looking wheels on the Viper.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah thats why I decided to do one for him. The side view kind of blends in a little. One of the best looking wheels on the Viper.

I agree, certainly one of the top 5 wheels for Vipers. Personally, I'm old, and if my wheels were black, I'd think they were dirty and reach for a rag. It's hard to teach an old dog a new trick, sometimes. But your PS does look very nice :2tu:

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats an awesome photoshop, definately helps with my decision, thanks for taking the time to do it.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, not a vert and not black, but here is my work in progress to give you an idea. It's a cell phone pic and I assure you these wheels look much better in person.

These are gloss black, 19"F, 20"R.

that car looks great, post more pics lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joebrett