Photoshop help...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone photoshop the 6-spoke wheels on the 2010 FE onto the black vert for me? Also, can you do one with the stock H-spoke wheels in the same color as the six spokes.

Thanks!

picture.php

picture.php

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough call. They both look good on the Black vert. I think the 6-spoke show off the red brake calipers better.

F

FrgMstr

That's so 2004........;)

Still makes a looker if done right and not totally riced out. I think this one would look better with the 2008/10 six spokes on it. And I like the fact that the light tint was done in a lighter tint to let some of the light color come through. Cheap to do now days with Lamin-X products. Certainly to each his own though.

You must be registered for see images

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This particular black very looks great with those blacked out wheels. Not for everyone, but would get my vote.

On the two wheels above, I vote for the 6-spoke.:headbang:

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the 6 spoke wheel in black and I just love them.I had the choice off doing after market, but at the end the 6 spoke looked the way I wanted. Cost had nothing to do with my choice.
You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I prefer their look too. I don't think you see as much weight savings as you do with the Eurotec's though. I'll have to figure something out for my next set!

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one like the 5 spoke wheels anymore.
I don't hear a whole lot about this style wheel anymore.
Still love it though.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one like the 5 spoke wheels anymore.
I don't hear a whole lot about this style wheel anymore.
Still love it though.

Most people still prefer the 5 spokes I think. While it isn't the case for every person, the fact that you can get new 6 spokes for half the price of used 5/H spokes is the main reason for their recent popularity.

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like the H-spoke better than the 5. I had 5's on my 06 and put on the 6's. Sold them with the car and sold the 5's to a guy in Kansas. I like the look of the graphite 6-spoke wheels better than the graphite H style. JonB is sold out of the graphite and regular 6's. The search is on....

GeorgeW SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
P1010289.JPG

P1010291.JPG

tws4-1.jpg

tws14.jpg

It looks like we have the same color / stripe combo. I powder-coated 6-spokes to try to match the graphite stripes. I think they are very close to the FE shade of grey, maybe just a bit darker. I really like them, much better than the H-spokes I had. My first post so I hope the pics work

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I actually like the H-spoke better than the 5. I had 5's on my 06 and put on the 6's. Sold them with the car and sold the 5's to a guy in Kansas. I like the look of the graphite 6-spoke wheels better than the graphite H style. JonB is sold out of the graphite and regular 6's. The search is on....

VixTx MC if you like George Ws Brake Dust Graphite (!) wheels, gimmee a call..... JonB~~~~:<~

F

FrgMstr

It looks like we have the same color / stripe combo. I powder-coated 6-spokes to try to match the graphite stripes. I think they are very close to the FE shade of grey, maybe just a bit darker. I really like them, much better than the H-spokes I had. My first post so I hope the pics work

I think that wheel color looks great on your ride. Hope to see you round town up here in the now-Great White North.....Texas. :D

And the great thing about the 6-spoke is they really show off the calipers and the rotors, and the bad thing is that they show of the rotors. Gotta upgrade to a nice looking set.

F

FrgMstr

Thanks GeorgeW, love your car, but I'm a little biased..lol. Who did your coating?

Custom Powder Coating did mine here "local" if you are looking for someone closer to home. Was about $130 a wheel with sandblast prep. Found some cheaper guys but felt good about these guys knowing what they were doing.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that wheel color looks great on your ride. Hope to see you round town up here in the now-Great White North.....Texas. :D

And the great thing about the 6-spoke is they really show off the calipers and the rotors, and the bad thing is that they show of the rotors. Gotta upgrade to a nice looking set.

The wheels look great, who made the mud flaps.
My wheels got done at wheels solutions in Dallas (carlton). the where turn key from dismount, powder coding, balancing and mounting, it was 120 per wheel.

GeorgeW SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes, I have upgraded the rotors as well, though slotted only, for braking performance. I use these and Brakeman pads which always dulls and darkens the wheels, and I am kind of liking that look. They are way easier to clean than the H-spokes.

I also have the PartRack CF "mud flaps", barely visible in the track pics i posted above. I think they look great, but for me, 25,000 milesand many HPDE events too late. I will be re-painting the side sills soon which is why I got them. Also, nobody has really noticed them on the car which I think is good.

It seems there are many of Vipers here in North Dallas, and I know a few of the guys, but I almost never see any out. Maybe we'll run into each other.

F

FrgMstr

The wheels look great, who made the mud flaps.
My wheels got done at wheels solutions in Dallas (carlton). the where turn key from dismount, powder coding, balancing and mounting, it was 120 per wheel.

I wrote up a review here. JonB at PartsRack has the goods.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the 5 spoke, yawn. The H to me seems too busy and distracting. I konw a lot of guys have tose wheels and their cars look great, hard for a viper not to look great (unless it has a dolphon on the hood), but those are wheels I'd swap out if I had them myself. I've always gone with a dish design wheel, I really like the wide/dish look, but the 6 spoke is a wheel you really need to see in person to appreciate. I couldn't believe I fell in love with a non-dished rim, but I had to have it. It's spider leg design gives a real sense of depth to it, I love 'em. Mine are polished, but all these finishes look good to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang