Pics from a Sebring track day! 56k sorry....

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love your car. I saw pics of it before I got mine and your car is the reason I got mine in orange. I have painted the tail lights and tinted the windows....now im just trying to decide on a wheel for it :)

Looks great on the track also....
Wow! I feel honored to have such an influence! thank you and congrats to a fellow Orange Viper owner!:)

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car at a legendary track. Is Sebring as bumpy as people say?

/Rich

Sebring is probably the bumpiest track I have driven. There are lots of pavement changes, and to be quite honest in some spots on the track the roads look like sh*t.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, why did you go and have to put that video up on the sight?! I just had my car all detailed and waxed and cleaned up after a series of (really good) track days over here in Dallas. Now I'm going to have to take it out to the track again, for another fix of speed, and get it all dirty again! :rolaugh:

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You need to try a Viper Days/NARRA event, your running with cars similar to yours, and not waiting for "point by's" from every VW bug on the track. You'll have alot more fun at an NARRA event, and you will run faster:headbang: Did you keep lap times?

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pics. There is nothing like taking the viper around a road course!

What kind of tires are you running on your track setup?

I ran street tires on the front and drag radials on the back when I ran at the local road course, and the front end pushed a lot. I'm wondering what kind of semi race or a more sticky street tire to run next time, don't want to go to a full race tire just yet.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pics. There is nothing like taking the viper around a road course!

What kind of tires are you running on your track setup?

I ran street tires on the front and drag radials on the back when I ran at the local road course, and the front end pushed a lot. I'm wondering what kind of semi race or a more sticky street tire to run next time, don't want to go to a full race tire just yet.

Well, in the pics I was running street Nitto INVOs and are suprisingly very well on the track. My new track wheels will have Nittos new NT05s. I would either run all street tires or all track tires, or maybe something in between like Pilot Sport Cups? I would not suspect the drag radials are a good track choice.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not suspect the drag radials are a good track choice.

LOL...they did surprisingly well. I just didn't want the back end to get twitchy, so running the softer tires in the rear actually allowed me to run the car harder without the fear of the back coming around. I had already gotten the drag racing life out of the tires and just finished them up at the road course.

rccdodgeman1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks real great. As i see you are also into Europe Race´s as well and own Europe car´s too, it´s great to compinate both world´s. :2tu::german::usa2::bounce:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks real great. As i see you are also into Europe Race´s as well and own Europe car´s too, it´s great to compinate both world´s. :2tu::german::usa2::bounce:
Agreed! My heart is for european cars, however the Viper is an exception in my book!!! Enough to make me switch to an American car!:D:usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas