You must be registered for see images

Let me know if you guys want to see any more pics

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple more shots, I don't have any of the interior yet. I shoot some soon.

The rest of my photos have my family in them, if you guy still want to see them, just let me know.

Sam Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics. We are nearly neighbors and both have red SRT's. I live where East Winchester ends on Sandstone. Can Libertyville/Green Oaks stand two of us.!!!!!!! That front license plate holder is a monster. I didn't have any past problems with my 97 and had alot of local miles on it, how about you?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, but the hood doesn't seem to fit worth a crap on the first red one. I thought these would be perfect after so much time to check and rework the bugs. No flame intended, the hood is terrible on my 2002, everyone notices.

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....congradulations! drool...drool...I am very jealous. What are your initial driving impressions?

Zach

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by manasas1:
Nice, but the hood doesn't seem to fit worth a crap on the first red one. I thought these would be perfect after so much time to check and rework the bugs. No flame intended, the hood is terrible on my 2002, everyone notices.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure all that needs to be done is have the stopper adjusted.

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam- I sure hope that Libertyville can handle it. I'm sure that there will be quite a few others in town. I can't wait to see them driving around.

Commoditybroker- I don't know about the driving impressions. I have moved it about 50ft then it got put in the shop so I can make a couple of parts for it. Plus this dumb snow and salt on the roads really ****, I probably won't be able to take it out until April. Until then I'll just settle for staring at it.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adjusting the stopper should take about 30 seconds. My point exactly. 3 months to tweak and fine tune. I think the Mercedes guys must have flown home. The hood on my 99 RT-10 fit perfect. Why couldn't they get it right on my 2002 or this 2003? Also, even though I shouldn't be able to tell much from a picture or two, it looks more like the bumper cover is the cause. The headlight lower edge sticks out, unlike the others I've seen. CONSISTANCY sells cars (over the long run) that's why Toyota and Lexus have such great reputations (for quality, not style) the parts fit together just as consistantly on a Corolla (sp?) as they do on an LS430. Sorry, I shouldn't be ragging on DC so much. I'm sure they are working hard to correct all the little initial production glitches. I'll shut up now.

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody that purchased there car outta state and needs there new snake delivered immediately in and enclosed trailer. Let me know. I should be in leaving the LA area later this week. Have room for one more car, from there to Columbus and all points between. Emails me if you need me for your transport needs. [email protected] or private message me on this site.

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by manasas1:
Adjusting the stopper should take about 30 seconds. 3 months to tweak and fine tune. I think the Mercedes guys must have flown home. The hood on my 99 RT-10 fit perfect. Why couldn't they get it right on my 2002 or this 2003? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
After closely inspecting 18 of these 2003 beauties as they are unloaded from the carrier we have yet to find an ill fitting body panel. Better panel gaps than previous as well.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I trust your judgement on the ones you've seen Bob. The smaller flater hood on the SRT must be MUCH easier to fit at the factory. I was just wondering what could have happened to this one, and my car. I'm afraid to let the local dealer touch it, as I am sure something else will get damaged. The same dealer promised me that my '99 RT-10 had a different oil system than a GTS and therefore they were correct when they put 10 qts of Mobil 1 in the engine at it's first oil change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang