Pics of My Viper At Green Lake in Ky

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to beautiful Green River Lake the other day, which is just a few miles from our house, and took some pics of my Viper. Great weather and the pics turned out ok so I thought I would share them with you.
viper1_164.jpg

viper1_146_edited-1.jpg

viper1_136.jpg

viper1_144.jpg

viper1_171.jpg

viper1_151_edited-1.jpg

viper1_155.jpg

viper1_163.jpg

viper1_140.jpg

Last edited:

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow those pictures are beautiful, I especially like the last one with the flag... then again I like anything with an American flag. But awesome car!

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the one with the flag. Green Lake is kind of a well kept secret. It is a beautiful small lake. You can rent cabins boats and House boats etc. I fish the lake a lot.

My good camera is on the blink-so I borrowed my wifes new camera-it is the Kodak Easy Share V1003 10 MP Digital Camera. That little camera takes great pics. http://forums.viperclub.org/../editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2551309

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

These pictures turned out really good! I like the second picture the best. Looks like nice clear sky with no rain.:2tu:

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pictures turned out really good! I like the second picture the best. Looks like nice clear sky with no rain.:2tu:

I agree. Just a quick request, would you post your picture in your Avatar too or post a link to it if it was previously posted? I think that one looks phenomenal :2tu:

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for comments

It is a ball to drive-can't stay out of it. Ive put near 16000 miles on the Viper in about 2 yrs.

One thing I would like to make a comment on-the new Michelin Sport Cup tires on the rear. I have about a thousand miles on them and they are great tires. Expensive but worth it. They stick real good with just a little warm up. Spin a little in first gear and will not fishtail in any gear and this is with a SC, 3.55 gear and light weight fly wheel. Good in the rain.

Also-Ill be taking the Viper to the car show in Somerset Ky this week end. Great car show. Every month from April-October any where from 1300 - 2200 cars come to this small town from all over the U.S. The town closes down and the cars park on the main streets. I try to make them all because it is my home town. Its Mopar day and all the Mopars will be together in a certain area. Wish we had some more Vipers present.

Check the show out Somernites Cruise

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: Great pics and very nice looking Viper. I know what you mean about not being able to stay out of it. 16K miles here to, but in only 15 months of owning it :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Thanks for comments

It is a ball to drive-can't stay out of it. Ive put near 16000 miles on the Viper in about 2 yrs.

One thing I would like to make a comment on-the new Michelin Sport Cup tires on the rear. I have about a thousand miles on them and they are great tires. Expensive but worth it. They stick real good with just a little warm up. Spin a little in first gear and will not fishtail in any gear and this is with a SC, 3.55 gear and light weight fly wheel. Good in the rain.

Also-Ill be taking the Viper to the car show in Somerset Ky this week end. Great car show. Every month from April-October any where from 1300 - 2200 cars come to this small town from all over the U.S. The town closes down and the cars park on the main streets. I try to make them all because it is my home town. Its Mopar day and all the Mopars will be together in a certain area. Wish we had some more Vipers present.

Check the show out Somernites Cruise
Give this to Steve Indy your club secretary and maybe he can put out an e-mail to only KY members for you? He's a nice guy and I'll bet he will help you out.

This looks like an awesome event for Vipers in Kentucky.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKS, Venomiss...as I had not yet seen the cruise part.

Have sent this info and the links to ALL IN/KY folks...noting that they may not all know who you are...but they SHOULD.

Thanks for all that YOU do for the VCA,

Steve

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

They have a block party with a live band on Friday night at Wall mart parking lot and about 300-500 show cars are present. 5pm-10p.m. Lot of things to do for the family.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam-you have done great work on the Viper. Hardly any or no oil problem since I installed the catch can-thanks for suggesting the can. Need the exhaust to be louder-;) The garage is under the house and when I start the Viper up and the wife is in the den-well- I was just teasing and told her to get ear plugs-that didn't go over and I was in the dog house for a few days:( Things are better now-I rented the honey moon suite at the motel;) Man I am going to have to get in the dog house more often.:)

We are in Somerset for the car show. Weather conditions look bad for Saturday.

Will keep in contact.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACCLR8--Over a year ago I had it slammed but I like this stance better. The Motons really help. I can pretty well, with the Motons, get the stance I want or put it another way-the stance that is needed.

One mod I cant say enough about is the Woodhouse poly trans and motor mounts. Just a little vibration but, hard to put into words, when you go to wot no hesitation at all and the Viper has that connected feeling. The Viper gets off the line quicker. Great mod. The motor mounts can be a pill to install--right Adam.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Florida-I never really like the color blue on a car but this Viper blue is a beautiful color. With the silver stripes one can go silver on the dash pieces and it is like continuing the stripes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte