Pics of the my new White/Graphite Viper....

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I;m not a fan of white, but I'm drooling. Super nice, that combo is just awesome, the stripes on white are perfect, and those 6 spokes are my favorite rims ... my new Gen4 came with 5 spokes, so now I must hate you for having those 6 spokes. lol

Congrats, just plain awesome look.

Dave.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats sweet!!!!!!!!! now pull them dam weeds in the driveway!!!!!!!!!!!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet car and like the white/graphite combo. The thin/wide stripes haven't grown on me yet.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean this in the most polite, professional way possible....I would definitely have sex with your car!

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gawd, it looks so CLEAN!!! Pure as the driven snow and all that. Really dig it.

Now, I'm wondering about that front splitter dam... would it bolt up to an '05 vert? I'm thinking it looks pretty good but it would really be nice to protect the paint from scuffing on an unexpected dip/driveway/etc. I don't think they make a clear guard thick enough to protect the front end from the dips around here, me being one of them. I went through four front spoilers on a '71 Z28, and that was being careful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As i was going the pics and picking out a few, i noticed the same thing.... so i went out today and took care of the weeds.....middle of the day when it was a cool 100 degrees.... what a man will do to make his car look good...keith

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gawd, it looks so CLEAN!!! Pure as the driven snow and all that. Really dig it.

Now, I'm wondering about that front splitter dam... would it bolt up to an '05 vert? I'm thinking it looks pretty good but it would really be nice to protect the paint from scuffing on an unexpected dip/driveway/etc. I don't think they make a clear guard thick enough to protect the front end from the dips around here, me being one of them. I went through four front spoilers on a '71 Z28, and that was being careful.
you need your keys taken away

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala