goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is.It does look better and is no big deal to do and its cheap
tire_bbs_014.jpg

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to remove mine today...I don't have any kids 10 years old or younger laying around the house...I can't see how you guys can remove the second bolt (closer to the wheel) that holds those suckers in place...I tried for nearly half hour with every tool I have...finally gave up!

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That one was a booger!!! It requires nearly five minutes of !#!#@##$%^#E@$$
and viola!!!! Then of course you have to put it all back.

What tool are you using? Chainsaw or sledgehammer? I can't see any other sort of tool working in there (my tools might be too big... :rolaugh::eater: )

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow stripeless one. Broke one of mine, ever considered this option???

I might, but living in NJ, I would probably be pulled over for a ticket or fail inspection. Every time I take a car for inspection, it fails. Even if the thing is brand new and tons of money was spent on it. They fail it. Just the way things are in NJ. Wish I had the liberties that others have.

You certainly have done lots of work on your car. Thanks for the posts over time.
They are informative and very descriptive. :2tu:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are gettin ***** at 80 a pair. I got mine a while back from an ebay store for 30 per and they looked hella better than those cheapo's. I guess that guy is no longer around :dunno:

:usa:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, if those are not good, "cheapos", then what is the correct pattern? I found these, are these not good...they are going for $65/pair:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I want to change to clear, but not if the piece is garbage or incorrect lens pattern.

Thanks

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks fine to me, but before I buy it I want to make sure it isn't something that is obviously wrong. There have been lots of posts about the wrong or cheap lens, mentioning the "correct" diamond pattern...so, just want to make sure that it isn't one of the wrong things.

Thanks.

Peter

raildog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found mine at KLEARZ for 40.00 exact same pattern as stock with fast shipping. The company is located in Canada. I installed them by placing a bunched up micro fiber cloth next to the lens an getting between the lens and the body with a screw driver and it popped right out. I made sure that the screw driver had a good grip so it did not slip. Both sides took less than 5 minutes and that included replacing the clear factory bulb with a yellow one. Hope this helps. I LOVE THEM Raildog

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left the clear bulb in mine. No front plate. Cops etc don't bother me even with a loud exhaust. Then again my hair is gray and I'm not a kid. GTS Bruce

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the yellow bulb in the clear lens looks like @ss......swap it out for the clear bulb !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte