Reaction score
Expensive beast!

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for trusting us with your baby Tim :2tu: it was our pleasure.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this car in person at marv's warehouse in Fresno. It is beautiful in person...

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Didn't Dodge offer a velocity stack set up like that back in the day??? I remember seeing on in the performance catalog years ago. Now that I have a couple vipers, I thought it might be cool to have one on one of my cars. Any idea where that new old stock stuff went to??

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that picture before the burgundy Maseratti backed into it or after? Aweful close looking in those pictures.

Always loved that car, but it looks pretty broken up with the carbon fiber not all painted white. It could have been a little cleaner with a little more paint in places.

Cool pics!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$295,000 for 615 HP? Seriously?

That cars was actually a VCA raffle car and before that is was a concept car. The whole thing is Carbon Fiber. Really cool car. The development and build cost alone was almost $750K. So imagine 615 hp with an all carbon fiber body.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That cars was actually a VCA raffle car and before that is was a concept car. The whole thing is Carbon Fiber. Really cool car. The development and build cost alone was almost $750K. So imagine 615 hp with an all carbon fiber body.

Bob, saw it at Marv's place in Fresno. Very Very Nice :omg: At my (current) level, I could think of 3 others Vipers needed in the collection :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It also has what is very likely the only true GTS-R intake on a street-legal car. It wasn't supposed to stay with the car after the show season ended, but it did... :D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought that car would someday be the highest priced Viper. Seeing it again, I still think so.

Those stacks are awesome. That is one mod that I wouldn't even care if it was poser, it screams "BAD ***".

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expensive beast!

Thanks for trusting us with your baby Tim :2tu: it was our pleasure.

MJ,

Lucky Dog! Thanks for sharing these photos with us, you're right way to kool not to pass on! This engine configuration is the " Ultimate " Viper set-up IMO. Now if I could only get a hold of one of those intakes for my BAD BOY, I'd be set for sure. :usa:

Toddy

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure to be the only person on the board that doesn't like the looks of that Viper. I bet Dave likes the black vents. It has to look better in person... I'm sure it is worth the price... :omg:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
The paint is a pearlescent white that looks green, blue and kinda like the mystic paint did changes colors. Pictures look black and white but in person in the daylight is is stunning! Everything on the car is featherweight, the hatch is stupid light even with the glass. Side sills and vents can't weigh 5 lbs. all together!

The original raffle winner still owns the car and although was offered stupid money for it from a Russian enthusiast I think he would prefer to keep this one in the USA!

There are more pictures posted on my WMD FB page if you need more :2tu:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
The original raffle winner still owns the car and although was offered stupid money for it from a Russian enthusiast I think he would prefer to keep this one in the USA!

NICE! This was the best raffle ever, even better than Bob's GT2.

I always wondered if this was being driven. How many miles on it now?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The paint is a pearlescent white that looks green, blue and kinda like the mystic paint did changes colors. Pictures look black and white but in person in the daylight is is stunning! Everything on the car is featherweight, the hatch is stupid light even with the glass. Side sills and vents can't weigh 5 lbs. all together!

There are more pictures posted on my WMD FB page if you need more :2tu:

Thanks for the explanation. That would make a significant difference. I thought it had to look good in person. :)

I would have taken the stupid money... Now it sits losing money everyday (earnings on stupid money that could have been made). My son is adopted from Russia. Great kid. Great people over there on all the trips we made! I just wish our countries could be closer friends as I think we need each other in the terror war. Anyway, thanks for the explanation! :)

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. That would make a significant difference. I thought it had to look good in person. :)

I would have taken the stupid money... Now it sits losing money everyday (earnings on stupid money that could have been made). My son is adopted from Russia. Great kid. Great people over there on all the trips we made! I just wish our countries could be closer friends as I think we need each other in the terror war. Anyway, thanks for the explanation! :)

Hopefully you did not take my comment as derogatory :(

P.S. I think this car will appreciate if anything so it is worth holding on to unless you really needed the cash. ;)

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats always and issue with new computer driven setups. Really ahd to take it to another level. Sometimes I wish I had my earlier dodge where a timming light and a screw driver were the computer. Not to say it was better then but, you could try out lots of ideas. intake manifolds, carbs, etc. I do miss that part of engine building.