PICTURES of Possible T-shirt and POSTER of V-10 NATIONALS

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the yellow "V10" should not be on top of the Viper, or have it done differently.
I think the red Viper head in the background should be raised up, so it's more recognizable.

You must be registered for see images

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great start IMHO. Here are a few ideas. I think the font should be TOUGHER! And maybe frame the image in tire smoke! (This is a drag race after all) Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents as I'm sure I'll be purchasing a few. Thanks for all your great work and I'm sure this is going to be an awesome event.

Scott W

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I noticed if the original is that the interior of the yellow GTS disappeared. It's probably too late, but I think more people would buy if you had an RT/10 and SRT replace the other GTSs. The RT/10 could be of 1992-95 years. That way it's to show all generations. I like the "tire smoke" idea.

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THis is just a picture he was playing with the T-shirt event T-shirt is awesome. He is finishing it up now. The official T-shirt is in a drag racing Format.

U really gonna like it@!

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have a red white and blue Viper. From the rear left a white Viper, then right side a blue Viper and center forward a red Viper.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do all the Viper's pictured have intercoolers, David? LOL

BTW, the PICS look good, especially the smokey burnout! C U in BG.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first post looks VERY nice but IMO could be alot better.

I agree move the viper up so you can see it better.

The second version with the smoke looks GREAT. Taking out the black and white floor and the square black box is better too.

Also the new lettering is really nice. The yellow V-10 and the black and white lettering don't look good.

Since this is a drag event I don't get the black and white checked theme, since that is not used in drag events.

I also agree a red, a white and a blue viper would be great. Also having all GTSs is not good. Better to throw in a RT/10 and maybe even a RTS.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Roof, Very Nice Indeed, But I think that the Blue Viper should have White Stripes and the Red Viper also. Just my opinion. The smoke looks great .

Best, Dave

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry

Every photo shoot needs a model. and this model just happened to have a Intercooler LOL

I will have the final T-shirt design tommorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960