Pictures of the toy box contents

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took the opportunity to have a photographer friend come over this past weekend and take some group pictures of my toys, since I had them all out to sweep and mop the floor. I have never had all of them together in one picture before. So I thought I would share.:D

There are 2 missing, as they are in varying stages of build/restoration. One is an old Ford pick-up that was my fathers, and a Lincoln Mark VIII that is being built into a track car.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• group car pics 048.jpg
    group car pics 048.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 221
  • group car pics 059.jpg
    group car pics 059.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 125
  • group car pics 023.jpg
    group car pics 023.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 71

Revtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection. Do you hear the Fords and Dodges fighting at night, or do you keep them in separate rooms?:)

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice collection. Do you hear the Fords and Dodges fighting at night, or do you keep them in separate rooms?:)

Thanks!

Not much trouble with fighting....I keep the Hayabusa between them, and they don't want that kind of woop-ass opened up if it has to break up a fight.:D:D:D

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking at a mint green 79 conny, with 56,000 miles on it right now, trying to get the dealer to come down on there price.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking at a mint green 79 conny, with 56,000 miles on it right now, trying to get the dealer to come down on there price.

Good luck! What are they asking for it? They are just the absolute greatest big car out there, I feel. Just "float" down the road.:drive:

Mine is a 76 with 55,000 miles on it, and is still all original, except for normal maintenance and repair.

Let me know how your deal pans out......

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck! What are they asking for it? They are just the absolute greatest big car out there, I feel. Just "float" down the road.:drive:

Mine is a 76 with 55,000 miles on it, and is still all original, except for normal maintenance and repair.

Let me know how your deal pans out......

There asking $4000 for it. The paint has been touched up in a couple spots. When I say touched up I mean the worst color blend I've ever seen. Besides that the car is really nice. Problem is the dealer that has it is a tool. I've been there 4 times in 4 weeks, to buy the car and they won't tell me what they have to have out of it. There playing some kind of game. The owner of this little car lot can only make the deal on it per the sales guy. I even had cash in pocket and they just keep saying I will have him call you. The sales guy even understands it takes up space that 2 other cars could use. I never give my number out to a dealer unless I'm ready to buy & deal, because they normally call you twice aday for 6 months. but in 4 weeks I've never been called. It's not a car they are going to get everyone to come in and buy. Who wants a 80ft long 15 ft wide car that has a 400 engine in it? I thought dealers were out to sell cars but I guess not.:dunno:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There asking $4000 for it. The paint has been touched up in a couple spots. When I say touched up I mean the worst color blend I've ever seen. Besides that the car is really nice. Problem is the dealer that has it is a tool. I've been there 4 times in 4 weeks, to buy the car and they won't tell me what they have to have out of it. There playing some kind of game. The owner of this little car lot can only make the deal on it per the sales guy. I even had cash in pocket and they just keep saying I will have him call you. The sales guy even understands it takes up space that 2 other cars could use. I never give my number out to a dealer unless I'm ready to buy & deal, because they normally call you twice aday for 6 months. but in 4 weeks I've never been called. It's not a car they are going to get everyone to come in and buy. Who wants a 80ft long 15 ft wide car that has a 400 engine in it? I thought dealers were out to sell cars but I guess not.:dunno:

Walk back in there and lay 35 $100 bills on the hood, and I bet the owner will be suddenly "available" on the phone.:D:D

Even at 4K it's not out of line.

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the more toys the better...especially if they have engines in them and rubber under them :)

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Walk back in there and lay 35 $100 bills on the hood, and I bet the owner will be suddenly "available" on the phone.:D:D

Even at 4K it's not out of line.

I had 30 of them the last time i was there, but i'm not playing games. If you want to sell a call let's deal no games.
It would be worth the 4000 if the paint was good. Hell it cost $2500-3000 just to paint the boat right. I noticed last night it got moved to the back corner of the lot. hope it sits there 6 more months, i'm probably just going to wait and get a newer towncar. I like heated seats.;)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you like the Viper truck compared to the Viper? I've been considering one for a long time, but only test driven them up to this point. Thanks!

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These are a few of ours. I am missing the 1968 Camaro Z-28 Hugger Orange w/ White Stripes, 1923 Ford T-Bucket, and a 2000 Prowler Black with 6,1xx miles.

I cant seem to attach the picture..

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do you like the Viper truck compared to the Viper? I've been considering one for a long time, but only test driven them up to this point. Thanks!

The truck is a whole different driving experience from the RT. I find that the truck blends in more than the car on the road. The truck handles fantastic for a truck, and really puts the power down well. I really love the look on peoples faces at the cruise-ins and shows when they walk by and see the engine in it. People once they see that have almost more questions than when I have the Viper out.

I'll drive the truck when I need a few more creature comforts for the evenings activities. You don't get wind blown hair in it and the A/C is obviously much more effective.

Overall, I really love it because I like things that are just a little different that you don't see everyday. The SRT10 is definitely different. It is a brute and I love it for that.:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang