Piece of debris blew by my car on the frw?

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's 5:00am and I'm going for my weekly drive , cruzin about 85-90 on the 60 frw ( So Cal )and all of a sudden this wind blows by with a piece of debris attached with it. Well I step on the gas a little and caught up to the debris ( A Mustang Cobra-R, and nice looking) Well needless to say since the frw was pretty empty, WE GOT IT ON !! WE took some clover leafs and a lot of open straight frw. and my Viper wasn't even breathing hard. When I glanced across my gauges, I was tachin 3500 - 4000 , temp looked great at -190, car just was sucked to the ground and very well mannered, I finally looked at my speed ( I never really pay attention to that gauge when on the gas but noticed )140+ & proud to say when I really stood on it I just walked away from that nice lookin piece of debris. So whats the point of my post >>>( nothin )
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SN95 Cobra-R, they are a track version of the cobra, like the ACR , they eliminate some extras and add some goodies for the track. I have driven one only twice, and the power to wieght felt pretty good and they really handle well.

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 170 will take TT's, But in the mean time I'll keep triin to get there with out them.
:eek:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 170 will take TT's, But in the mean time I'll keep triin to get there with out them.

You can easily get to 170, TT's just need alot less room and get there much quicker! :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cobra r's arent fast at all in a straight line but good kill, real ones are very rare!

Awwww, ya hurt my feelins ( and I was feeelin so good too! ( Almost like being a legend in my on mind.... )) :bonker:

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should get 190 MPH stock.

I doon't know , either my cats are clogged, or I'm ridin the brakes, but its not happin on the frw-------------YET!
:shocked: