PIX DOUG LEVIN'S SHOP

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: PIX DOUG LEVIN\'S SHOP

The Silver RT/10 is mine. Hopefully picking it up this week.

He keeps the shop practically spotless.

I'll post some individual pics when I get the caah' back.

Joseph

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottP:
Who's poor car is that in the first picture with the engine hangig all out...that guy must be going NUTS!

ScottP

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Scott -
Actually he's a real gentleman! We are working with the owner to provide one of the best Supercharger packages we can build. The owner is allowing us to build at our own discretion -- I promised not to let him down.

We removed the engine to covert it to our street/race package.

The boost level with our custom built race blower will approximate -- 14+ psi.
That's a lot of boost but our engine will happily accommodate it. The fuel system can support over 1,200+ horsepower with our top feed injectors and complete fuel system including our race computer.

We're looking forward to posting some good dyno/track numbers, thx for your input.

Regards,

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lemme tell ya guys,

Doug is certainly a great guy / friend and Viper Tuner.. What other tuner calls you at home to b.s. with you? Even when you haven't had your car in his shop for a year or so? Sure makes ya feel like he's truley your friend. I've done business w/ Doug as well has had him make a Carbon Fiber Wing for me, Supercharge and water inject my car, and install automatic lumbar inflatable controls, etc in my car. I would cut him a check without any questions and trust him no questions asked.
What a great guy!!!! And contrary to what ppl might think, he does much more than just supercharge a Viper!

Hey Doug, I JUST paid for my 1998 GTS!!! Guess what? hehehe

Gerbil

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man, that is a wicked looking squeeze system.. I have told myself that i'm not spending anymore money on my monster this year so I can build a Viper Blue/White striped Factory Five Cobra this winter, but it's tempting ;-)

Reaction score

Wow, you guys are terrific!

I value all of your opinions and thank you for allowing us to provide performance options in a limited market. I will continue to provide the best care possible for any of you that allow us the privilege to do business with you.

Best Regards,

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Doug:

You deserve all of the accolades for walking the walk. All of your hard work is paying off with a line of happy customers who are happy to talk about your products and service. Keep it up!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather