Please help. Photos of rear dwing on GTS

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please help. Can someone direct me to photos of the tall rear wing on a Gen II GTS? How bout the one that bolts to the rear plate frame? Is it nice?:) or too ricer ??:omg:

TIA

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the one you mean

P8150075.jpg

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I really like the spoiler, but what do you mean, "No drilling with this one?" I don't remember there being any bolts/screws at those mounting locations. How exactly does it mount and what body panels to I need to drill into to mount that sucker? Looks awesome though! And I'm assuming you retain full use of the rear hatch with it?

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the auto form wing. I would disagree with the no drilling part though. You do have to drill 4 holes through the back of the licence plate area into the trunk where you bolt a steel plate with spacers behind the carpet. Although you do have to drill the holes they are at least concealed should you decide to remove it again as the inside is behind the carpet and the outside behind the licence plate.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For function a wing needs to mount like this...

You must be registered for see images

I'll be the first to admit. The wing on the bumblebee will never see function....only form. That's why one needs 2 Vipers if you can swing it. One for form -- one for function :drive:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Bolt

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a wing for sale that fits into the licence plate are like the ones posted. CHEAP Pm me for more info. I bought it for my GTS and sold the car before I ever put it on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950