Please post exhaust modificatioon sound files

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to the corsa site and like the sound bite, bu would like to hear more.

can you all post links or attach files with your favorite exhaust modification sounds with as much detail on the modification as possible. i'd like to put together a collection of exhasut sounds for myself as well as other to help them make decisions among the multiple vendors.

thanks in advance,

jason

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's someone on here that has a website with his full Belanger exhaust with it idling in the garage and doing a 1-2-3 gear pull (1st WOT, 2nd and 3rd are part throttle). Can't help you with who it is, or what the website is, sorry.

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sound bytes are OK, but I had to hear the real thing to make a good comparison. I went to a Viper club meeting and just asked the Vipers there to listen to all the different exhausts.

There's just something about the feeling, sound, atmosphere that you just can't get with a sound byte.

I've listened to the Corsa sound byte and I put a Corsa on mine - I'd say it sounds 1000% better in person behind the car than the sound byte. In fact, I made my mind up by listening to other Vipers real time to decide what sound I was looking for.

I'd find Vipers with different exhausts and listen that way. You've got to feel the sound!!!

All the exhausts sound cool - it just depends on your taste (how loud) you want it. It also depends on cats, no cats, etc...

Personally I don't see (hear) that the sound bytes (by themselves) help a whole lot.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vrrrrooom vrrrroooom VRRRRRROOOOOOOM crackle crackle POP POP!!! That's what mine sounds like. Hope that helps.