Pocono was perfect

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never did my car run so strong and so fast. I don't know if it was the weather, or what but the day was great. Thanks ACR Steve for that ride to show me what a Viper can do. It changed my whole attitude behind the wheel.

Thanks NJ Club for keeping this an annual event.

Andrew

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect day. Thanks NJ for having such a great event.Man you guys have lots of track time. Andrew, I am still full from that great food :) thanks for the feast. *** - I think your ready for the track now:) (its like a drug dealer just give you a little taste and get you hooked)Great to see everyone

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great day. Thank you to all of the folks who made it possible.

I ended up springing a leak in the front right tire on my last run. I was all over the place in the infield and by the time I got it back to the pits the pressure in that tire was down to 20. Sure glad it wasn't a blowout.

Phil

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying another viper just for the track what a rush it was. Andrew next time I want to see how it feels when you flip the switch and thanks for the food. Adrian

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event and we were lucky as it rained all day today. Weather was perfect. This was my 5th year I think great bunch as usual. I missed Adel and Mike Hartly this year.

Thanks to all who put their time and effort into the event. Flaggers were great.

#316 Vette

john