Post a pic!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Juli, it' does look like my arm disappears. I guess I was hugging my baby;), I've been dumb enough to answer my phone before while driving and I know how crazy it would be drive with only one arm. Sometimes we need to stop and thank the Lord for the blessings we do have ':2tu:' KV

Oh, no...not another person calling their Viper their baby!!! :omg: ;) ;) LOL! Believe you me, I am one to definitely count my blessings (want me to get mushy???? Thanx, I'd love to--MIKE is one of my GREATest blessings in my life! :headbang: ) Glad you appreciate your blessings also...hope you enjoy your awesome Viper over this holiday weekend :drive: :2tu: ~juli

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok these pictures are about a year old,but you get the point. I don't have a picture with my Viper. I will post a couple pictures my GF took of me for the ladies on this site. Now don't get too excited!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. This post has REALLY gotten back on track. A Friday Labor Day rally extravaganza.
And Juli, can't I have cars AND dogs as babies?!?

Yep, you KNEW I was talking to YOU!~! LOL...guess we just aren't in that frame of mind--calling cars and dogs 'babies'....like going to pick up your dog (we have one) from the groomers' and they say "OHHHH, your MOMMY is here"....:crazy2: ...gag me!!! So, does that say I'm a dog?!! :rolaugh: Call them what you will, you will anyway, Dave!~~~:smirk: :cool:
And, of course, YouWish??? THANK YOU for adding a 'guy pic', I show Mike the pics on CHAD's site; so now we are even!~! Also glad you don't shave your chest hair--THAT is ****!! Bare chests--nahhhh, not for me anyway!! Afterthought: NICE Viper too!! ~juli~

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i missed the part about posing in our skivvies!

OK Juli and Leslie, you are next! c'mon, dont be shy! :2tu:

OH, and ASHLEY too! ASHLEY, ASHLEY, ASHLEY!:needpics:

Last edited:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i missed the part about posing in our skivvies!

OK Juli and Leslie, your are next! c'mon, dont be shy! :2tu:

OH, and ASHLEY too!
Yeah come on ladies I stepped up you need to also! Big I posted those pics just so the ladies don't feel left out with all those beautiful women on our threads with barely anything on. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah come on ladies I stepped up you need to also! Big I posted those pics just so the ladies don't feel left out with all those beautiful women on our threads with barely anything on. :D

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...a pleasure it is too ;) !! (Of course, I MUST say, you don't compete with my 'hero', MIKE....*check out the 'mike & juli saga' thread by SCRATCH* but hey, no harm looking!~!) :2tu: ~juli

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a spot that I photograph seniors with their cars sometime. This senior wanted to be photographed with my viper so I did and we even had a little extra onlooker coming down the street that I thought was kind of cool.:D
Lindsay-132.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Senior??? Where is the senior?? That is a pretty, young lady with your gorgeous Viper and a cop coming down the road as well...that IS pretty cool!!! Nice pic!! ~juli

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, what exactly was the point of selling the 1st one? :)

Good question. Basically to get married and buy a house. Sold the car in Summer of 04, bought a house in 05, got married in Spring 06, then bought this one in Summer 06. Making 3x what I was making when I had the first one helps too.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welllll I just don't let anyone see me in my skivies

don't worry guys you ain't missin' anything hahahaa

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Senior??? Where is the senior?? That is a pretty, young lady with your gorgeous Viper and a cop coming down the road as well...that IS pretty cool!!! Nice pic!! ~juli

High school senior not senior citizen.:rolaugh: :D Thanks! I am starting to get picture posting happy since I remember how to post the photos Thanks
to big n italian!:2tu:

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is right before I workout. You should see how ripped and pumped I am after my workout.

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High school senior not senior citizen.:rolaugh: :D Thanks! I am starting to get picture posting happy since I remember how to post the photos Thanks
to big n italian!:2tu:

Ahhhh, gotcha!! Glad you are posting your pics~~keep 'em coming!~! We are all grateful for Big's help on these forums! :2tu: :headbang: ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My humble apology-what is it they say-a "senior" moment.:boggled:
Now you need to join us and get an avatar.......;) (if you have't already)

Do they actually give you that? They won't even give me the title of Viper Owner with the VIN I supplied. Nor do they respond to emails inquiring about it. Are people that pay on a different system?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen first!!! :flirt: :2tu: (heeheeeeeee) ~juli

Ah nope, it has been and will always be "women and children first", especially in ship disasters ;)
Here's me being "Insane In The Mid Brain" after some booze :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang