Post the NICEST pic of your car!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stand corrected my apologies, your no garage queen, BUT YOU LET A SILVER BEAT A BLACK! Where was the NOS?

Nitrous wasn't working...didn't have my window switch working...and I was on Pilots...V10 MOJO was on slicks/skinnies and is VERY GOOD...(lotsa excuses!) :D

BUT THERE's A RE-MATCH coming up at Viper Nationals...and my nitrous works bad-ass now...and I have a brand new set of BFG drag radials...Stay tuned...THE SILVER BULLET is GOING DOWN!!! :eek:

The more I look at that pic, the more I think that is DENNIS GETTING SMOKED BY V10 MOJO!!! :cool:

OP
OP
V

Viper89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for all the great pics, yoy have placed here! I BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

Jeff Torrey asked me to post a oicture of his car and ofcourse I will do it, so here it is, Jeff´s red 1992 Viper

You must be registered for see images

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is our Venomous Racing Viper on the Street.

359gatbil.jpg

Will we meet at Anderstorp this weekend Jocke?

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have only been competing in the Super Street class so our time slips on "motor only" have been 10.70 to 10.95, our index is 10.90.
Next year will we do a couple of Out Law races, then will we hit the Nitrous switch. That together with the Jerico and new clutch that we will install the coming Winter will net us low to mid 9 sec run.

/JP

what times have you achieved so far in the RT JP ?

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all freakin POSERS! :cool:

holy crap, what do you got going on in the background...is that your garage or did you park your viper in a museum and snap pics!!!??? Tell us more about Viper's older twin brothers in the background? I'll start, both '71 (tell by the grill's), 'cudas, shaker hoods etc. What else? i.e. colors' (factory?), powertrain...original or clones?
thanks so much, you just made my day!

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Snake Bitten, don't dis your fellow black boys...By the way I don't see any smoke coming from your tires you garage queen!LOL :D

Well here's me getting smoked by V10 MOJO! Or is it Dennis??? (Bump to you!) :cool:

I kept my top on the snake the entire day so from the looks of it V10 MOJO is putting the hurt on you :p :D I was getting my butt kicked by the GTS cars that were there. I really need to do better than a 2.2 60'.

Nice looking cars!

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, if you insist.
This taken from Alki Point, across Puget Sound from Seattle, WA. and the Space Needle.

428SuperPhoto05-med.jpg

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing a little Zaino won't take out!!!! Haa haa, this one isn't really mine. Mine has never been wrecked thank God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious ... what kind of car is the red one behind the Viper?

I belive it is a lotus elise or exige

OP
OP
V

Viper89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />

Will we meet at Anderstorp this weekend Jocke?

[/QUOTE]

I don't now, can you be kind and give me more info?

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on pic on left.....not my best picture, but I will post more when I learn how......hey, where's all the YELLOW ones??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21